PDA

View Full Version : Goofy Hat

ShelbyAD
10-30-2007, 02:45 PM
My sister is wanting to buy our mom a Goofy (the character)Hat - the baseball kind with the long floppy ears. Does anyone know which park I can get that at?

I can NOT picture my mom wearing it, but she said she would for one day or just one picture. Depends on what kind of mood she is in. :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-30-2007, 03:23 PM
My sister is wanting to buy our mom a Goofy (the character)Hat - the baseball kind with the long floppy ears. Does anyone know which park I can get that at?

I can NOT picture my mom wearing it, but she said she would for one day or just one picture. Depends on what kind of mood she is in. :mickey: :goofy On our first trip my son got one at the World of Disney Store in Downtown and then we saw the same hat in just about every souvenier store in Magic kingdom LOL! You won't have a problem finding it.

Boo's Brother
10-30-2007, 06:01 PM
Those are so cool:goofy::goofy:
I still have my one I got when I was 7!
They could look good on anyone!

Stormer
10-30-2007, 08:07 PM
We bought one in the gift shop at POR so if you are staying on Disney porperty you can probably get one in your gift shop.

Piglet822
10-30-2007, 09:29 PM
You can find hats all over property - your resort, the parks, DD, etc. Just keep looking :look: You're bound to find one.

ShelbyAD
10-31-2007, 10:26 AM
We are staying at the Pop Century. It looks like a fun hotel.

Do you think maybe the local Disney Store would have the hats?

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-31-2007, 11:43 AM
We are staying at the Pop Century. It looks like a fun hotel.

Do you think maybe the local Disney Store would have the hats?:party: The resort gift shop probably has them

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-31-2007, 01:10 PM
DH loves Goofy, and bought his hat as soon as we walked into MK, for us they had it at the hat shop on Main Street.

We saw them a number of other places as well, I'm sure if you asked at any of the stores they would be able to locate one for you!