PDA

View Full Version : MK Decoration Transition

Marker
10-30-2007, 09:12 AM
I was there in September and really liked the decorations. The fall colors, the train station looked awsome, the Mickey "Jack-o-lanterns" on the lamp posts, etc. I hadn't ever seen those decorations and was really glad I had the opportunity.

So I was wondering, after Halloween then what? Do they go straight into Christmas, or is a Thanksgiving period?

What other seasonal decorations do they do?

JPL
10-30-2007, 09:33 AM
On or around November 3rd the Halloween Decoration will start coming down and Christmas will start going up. They need to have the parks ready for Christmas in time for the First MVMCP which is November 12th this year so it really doesn't give them tahat much time especially at the MK. I talked to a friend briefly who works for the change over at DLR and they have already been working overtime to prepare so I'm sure it's a similar situation at WDW.

teambricker04
10-30-2007, 02:33 PM
I can't wait to see it! We get in next Sunday, the 4th. I am guessing we'll see a little bit of both holidays. Maybe we'll even get to see some being put up! I will let you know :mickey:

wendy*darling
10-30-2007, 02:56 PM
Most of the decorating (or un-decorating) happens magically,:secret: while you are sleeping.

It's fun to come down in the morning at your resort and all of a sudden "it's Christmas!":santa3: