PDA

View Full Version : I took the initiative

varcity
10-30-2007, 02:25 AM
Well, with no new newsletter in over a month. A lack of interesting new items (granted, a couple). And also with most of us playing more Pirates online (or other gaming platforms, as I am), I decided it was a time to speak for the people.

I decided to voice my opinion to VMK through contact us to allow them to know (since they don't seem to be paying attention anyways) that more newsletters, more fun in games, more new items, and more of the old days need to be brought back.

Anyone think it will work? Anyone want to join the civil war I am starting? :thedolls:

Blue Genie
10-30-2007, 03:38 AM
I know what u mean Var. I think that's why I don't stay to long on VMK anymore. It just gotto boarding. There is no more fun in the game. I'm not even really playing games like Pirates or Fireworks to work on my credits cause I'm not really building any new rooms to much other then the one that Hockey (I think?) gave me. VMK has gone down hill in my case.

Chescat
10-30-2007, 02:48 PM
Yes, I am a pirates nut these days. But when I get on VMK, I can't play fireworks (crashing after first level), mansion is so full I can't get in there. Most of the outside games are broken. Then they make these hats 2000 credits which is nuts.

I'm just going in anymore to say hi to people and then leaving at night after JP and Hockey leave, to go back to pirates. :(

LittleDragonErin
10-30-2007, 03:31 PM
Same. I barely log into VMK. I just don't care anymore. I still have 400,000+ credits to keep afloat for those weekend items. So there's no need to play minigames right now. I've made it into the all time top 20 list for Cruise, so I really have no desire to play that anymore lately. Trying to get everything in VMK is pretty much impossible, so I've given up that goal. Heck, I'm starting to give away my infernos now. There's just nothing other than saying hi to friends that has me wanting to log in. And even saying hi to friends...I know most of my friends through various message boards such as this, so I don't even need to log in to VMK to do that. VMK needs a serious update of some sort.

Blue Genie
10-30-2007, 03:53 PM
Sounds like VMK is losing there bizness and tell u the turth I don't care if it does anymore. When I'm at Disneyland I don't go the were VMK is at anymore. Like I said early I only stay on any more like a hour or so like Cat said to see friends and then go.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
11-03-2007, 02:02 PM
I know exactly what you mean everyone. When I was let down by VMK's horrendous Halloween costumes, not to mention being busy with school, I just let it go. A year ago I would've gotten crazy and skived homework to work for some costmes, but now it's just like whatever. Sometimes I don't even go on to say hi because I can do that on the boards, which is way easier and quicker than being on VMK. I wonder what it will take for me to get back on.. :scratch:

Blue Genie
11-03-2007, 02:10 PM
I can't believe what I'm about to say to you Doll but...

I miss you:cry: