PDA

View Full Version : Disney Twirling Items?

DisneyTwirler13!
10-29-2007, 08:49 PM
I am a baton twirler, and would like to know if I could purchase Disney-themed baton items anywhere? I tried asking my coach, who works for AAU at Disney World, but I have yet to recieve an answer (as she is in surgury for her gall bladder right now, and then her niece has a bone marrow transplant in Gainesville later this week :ill: ), and I was wondering if anybody else knew. Thanks!

DisneyTwinsMommy
10-29-2007, 08:59 PM
My only suggestion is they have a "Team Mickey" store in DTD... they have lots of different sports themed items. I have never looked to see if they have twirling things specifically. Good luck! :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
10-29-2007, 09:02 PM
I've looked in Team Mickey, for my 14 year old twirler, and I haven't been able to find anything either. The closest I have come is cheering. If you find anything, please let me know as well. Thanks!!

LCPZA
10-30-2007, 08:09 PM
I was a baton twirler for 13 years and to this date I have found really nothing to do with a baton other than they did have a pin a while ago (I think TInkerbell). That was in the store in MK next to the place you can shoot the guns in Frontierland.
Check Ebay - you may find something and if I can find something I will get back to you.