PDA

View Full Version : Need for Fantasmic Dining Package in January?

DizneeFan13
10-29-2007, 06:20 PM
My family and I are heading to "the world":mickey: in late Januaray (26-30), the only day that Fantasmic is showing is the 26th. I was wondering if during the value season of late Jan, do we really need to book the Fantasmic Dining Package or would we be able to get a fairly good seat regardless:confused:

Thank you for the help!

DakotaDisney
10-29-2007, 07:41 PM
I was there in at that time in Late January '07 and I did the Fantasmic Dinner Package. I don't have anything else to compare it to, but I was glad I did. I got a good seat and I didn't have to wait a long time at Fantasmic. I walked right in and could sit anywhere and as close as I wanted in the reserved section on the right hand side. It wasn't in the middle sections of all the seats, but I thought it was still a good view of everything. (I sat on the far left of the the right hand side) In order to have gotten the really good seats it looked like I would to have waited in line for a long time for it to open and/or sat in the seats for a long time.
Based one one experience in late Jan. I would certainly recomend it, but others probably have other opinions.
I was also on the dinning plan if that makes any difference. I don't remember if the Fantasmic Package costs extra, because I didn't have to pay extra on the dinning plan. If I had to pay extra for it, then I would question if it is worth it, depending on how much it is.

JPL
10-29-2007, 07:53 PM
My theory on the Fantasmic Dinner package is simple you want to see Fantasmic and you want to eat so it's a no brainer for me. Everytime I know I am going to want to see Fantasmic I book the package.

DDuck66
10-30-2007, 09:30 AM
My theory on the Fantasmic Dinner package is simple you want to see Fantasmic and you want to eat so it's a no brainer for me. Everytime I know I am going to want to see Fantasmic I book the package.

We would have to agree with the post above. t is nice to eat and not have to worry about whether the line will be crowded or not. The reserved seats are not bad and at times the CM's have let us sit anywhere we wanted depending on the crowds out front waiting. I think it is a win- win solution.