PDA

View Full Version : Resort Mugs changing in 2008?

E-OR
10-29-2007, 06:05 PM
Since the year of a million dreams is going to be extended throiugh 2008 will the mugs stay the same next year? We did not get them this last trip and wondered if our next trip in April they will still be the same?

BugeyedMuggy
10-29-2007, 06:31 PM
Those say 2007 and usually they do change somewhat so you have to purchase new ones. Got you coming and going.

JPL
10-29-2007, 09:45 PM
If the current one standard design trend carries over into 2008. I wish they would go back to the individual resort mugs and add the year to those they made a nice souvenir of your stay and would have only been better if they had a year on them. I'm sure we will get a new design or the same design that say 2008.

jennsky
10-31-2007, 02:58 PM
Sorry, let me get this straight. I haven't bought one of the mugs for a few years, but do they now have one generic mug for use throughout ALL the resorts? I'm just curious because on my next trip, we're spending two days at Poly and then going to POP for another week. So, if I get a mug at Poly, can I still use it at POP? Otherwise, I wasn't gonna buy a mug until we got to the Value resort seeing as we'll be there longer... :beer:

Disneyatic
10-31-2007, 03:43 PM
This year they changed all the resorts over to the same mug that has the "Year of a Million Dreams" design and logo on them.
They mugs are for use "duration of stay" so it should be good at both hotels during your entire visit.

Vinny
11-01-2007, 11:11 AM
This year they changed all the resorts over to the same mug that has the "Year of a Million Dreams" design and logo on them.
They mugs are for use "duration of stay" so it should be good at both hotels during your entire visit.

Yes, this is correct. Just got back from a week at POP and used the mugs we bought there at other resorts we went to for lunch and dinners.

King Triton
11-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Just a guess here...I think they'll stick with the generic YoMD mug, but change the year to 2008 AND change the color, to distinguish it from the 2007 mug.

MyDisneyworld
11-02-2007, 04:20 PM
I was just there a few weeks ago and noticed they were smaller now is that true? Looked like they finally got rid of the air space so they will fit in a cup holder. We were only there for 3 days so did not purchase on this trip.