PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic then Osbourne Lights?

Goofy Pluto
10-29-2007, 03:34 PM
Hi everyone.

So I'm trying to figure out how we can do Fantasmic and then the Osbourne lights. I think the day we go to MGM Fantasmic starts at 6:00 and the park is open until 8:00. Is it possible to go to Fantasmic and then see the lights or is there some long line you have to wait in? Also, is it more worth it to see the Osbourne Lights be turned on? If they both start at 6:00, we can't do both at the same time, but we REALLY like Fantasmic... Yikes! I'm at a loss as far as what to do? Any thoughts? Should we just see Fantasmic and then go to the lights? Or could the Lights be so crowded that we'd miss them if we didn't go there and the lighting is more worth seeing?

Thanks!

MCFantasia
10-29-2007, 04:13 PM
You can always go see the lights after Fantasmic... and this is what I would suggest you do. There may be a "line" to see them but it's really more of a traffic jam than a line. You'd probably only have to wait 5 minutes max.

kakn7294
10-29-2007, 04:21 PM
If Fantasmic starts at 6, I would go see that first then go see the lights. The lights are a walk-through at your own pace so you an spend as much or as little time there as you like. You might have to wait a bit to get in and the streets might be crowded because everyone else might likely have the same idea as you but can still enjoy both.

mousetrapper
10-29-2007, 07:34 PM
I'm having this same dilemma, but the day we have the Fantasmic! package (11/19) the park will be open late because of EMH, so I'm thinking we'll get to see the lights whether we go to the 6:30 or 8 pm show (there are two shows that night - probably because of the big crowds they're expecting Thanksgiving week).

We really want to see those lights -- we never have before and we're HUGE Christmas light fanatics -- but we also want to see Fantasmic! so I'm hoping this plan works out!

Hope your plans work out great too!!

:thumbsup:

SgtTigger
10-29-2007, 10:08 PM
We go every year and first we go see Fantasmic and then walk back through the lights.....

You will be able to take your time and go at your pace. Also you will have a lot less people at that time......

:cop: :tigger:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-30-2007, 09:45 PM
You'll definitely be able to see the lights after Fantasmic. This is truly a fantastic display and shouldn't be missed. I love Fantasmic too!