PDA

View Full Version : Where to watch UFC fight?

buzznwoodysmom
10-29-2007, 02:53 PM
We are headed to WDW in just a little over two weeks, Yay!!! My DH is a huge UFC fan and would like to watch the Nov. 17th fight. I called the ESPN Club at the Boardwalk and was told that they do not show the UFC fight and also that no place on disney property will be showing it. Does anyone know of a place close to WDW where he and the other men in our group can go to watch it? We are looking for a safe place, not too far out of the way where they can go and have a good time watching the fight. Thanks.

kbean
10-29-2007, 03:39 PM
Try City Walk

buzznwoodysmom
10-29-2007, 03:50 PM
Try City Walk

I did try City Walk, they don't do it either. The person I spoke to at City Walk recommended me try Ale House so I called about 3 or 4 of those and none of the locations close to WDW are showing it either. Someone at one of the Ale House locations recommended to call Friday's Front Row Grill and Bar and they normally do show the UFC fights, but they don't have the schedule out yet for that particular fight. We also called Shades of Green with no luck. I also called Coronado Springs just to check since we are staying there and there is no way to watch it there either. DH would love if he could have rented it and watched it in the room, but there is no pay per view options at the dinsey resorts. I'll take any other suggestions for places close to WDW, if anyone had any. I even thought of calling the downtown disney resorts to see if any of their bars or lounges would be showing it. Thanks.