PDA

View Full Version : 08' specials for pkg's in January

tink179
10-29-2007, 01:48 PM
I saw that the Pkg specials for Jan 08' will be released to the public on nov. 1. It's for the free upgrade for hoppers and waterpark and more option. I have 7 day hoppers, and will be staying 8 nights. I'm unsure of how many days I will have admission to the waterpark and Disney Quest, and how does that work with the days I go to a park. My family and I have been to the world in the past, but never have done the waterparks and DQ before. This will be new to us and are excited to be able to try all this out free!!! All your help is greatly appreciated!:mickey:

Beast_fanatic
10-29-2007, 09:26 PM
With a 7-day pass, you'll get 7 admissions to water parks, Disney Quest and/or Pleasure Island. There is no park hopping between these features though, so if you go to Disney Quest and a water park on the same day, you will use up 2 water park, fun & more admissions.

These water park, fun & more admissions have no bearing on days in the 4 main parks (you have a total of 7 days that you can enter the 4-main parks whether you use one of the water park, fun & more options on the same day or not).

Hopefully I haven't confused you even more... :crazy:

By the way, each of the water parks will be closed for part of the month of January, so depending on when you are going, you may only be able to visit one of them...

tink179
10-29-2007, 11:26 PM
:mickey:Thank you sooo much for answering my ?. You didn't confuse me more either! :mickey: You explained it very well!:thumbsup: Now, I understand and I should be ok down there! Thanks again! I really appreciated your help!:number1: