PDA

View Full Version : Resort dining

DisneyAddict62
10-29-2007, 10:13 AM
We have ADRs for O'Hana and 1900 Park Fare this trip. We have never been to either place before, and I was wondering once we get to the resort, which direction are the restaurants? I don't want to look like dorks walking around looking for the restaurants! :blush:

wendy*darling
10-29-2007, 10:24 AM
'Ohana is at the Polynesian Resort and is located on the 2nd floor of the Grand Ceremonial House (where the lobby is).
If you arrive by car, you will enter on the ground floor. Just stake the stairs or elevator up to the 2nd floor. If you arrive by monorail, you will come in on the 2nd level and 'Ohana is toward the right at the back corner of the building.

1900 Park Fare is at the Grand Floridian Resort. It is on the ground level. So, again if you arrive by car, you will walk in on the ground level and it will be toward your left.
If you arrive by monorail, you will come in on the 2nd floor. So you can take either the stairs or elevator downstairs.

Enjoy! :mickey:

TheDuckRocks
10-29-2007, 11:54 AM
I could be wrong but I thought Ohana was in the back left corner????

ElenitaB
10-29-2007, 12:20 PM
It is... the Tambu Lounge is at the back of the lobby and the check-in podium for 'Ohana is to the left of the Tambu Lounge (Linda, you didn't happen to be thinking of a :papple:, were you? ;))

gardenia
10-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Ohana's is on the left if you're coming in the front of the resort. It's on the right if you're coming from the monorail entrance to the resort.

And don't worry, there are plenty of dorks walking around the lobby looking for something! It's fun to check out the whole building.

wendy*darling
10-29-2007, 01:32 PM
Ohana's is on the left if you're coming in the front of the resort. It's on the right if you're coming from the monorail entrance to the resort.

That's what I thought!

It is... the Tambu Lounge is at the back of the lobby and the check-in podium for 'Ohana is to the left of the Tambu Lounge (Linda, you didn't happen to be thinking of a :papple:, were you? ;))

I don't think so...:confused: But you had me second guessing myself! So I pulled out old photos and sure enough, I had the monorail entrance off by 90 degrees, which put 'Ohana in a different corner.

But basically, it is along the wall opposite the monorail entrance. You really can't miss it! Even after a couple of lapu-lapus! :papple:

DDuck66
10-30-2007, 09:43 AM
What is the fun of going to the resorts is you can't walk around looking like a dork!!!!We do it all the time...in fact sometimes we just go to the resorts and wander around.

DisneyAddict62
10-30-2007, 09:51 AM
Thanks everyone, I knew I'd get some help with this!

We'll be using the monorail, so O'Hana to the right, and 1900 Park Fair, downstairs. Got it!

Dork Vacationers of Disney Unite!:mickey: