PDA

View Full Version : Men in Trees (part II of Season 1)

NotaGeek
10-29-2007, 12:12 AM
Does it bug anyone else that we are in the middle of Fall and the season of Men in Trees is about to hit Spring? I think it was a really bad move for ABC to delay the end of season 1 to this late in the year ... but the time it's Christmas the residents of Elmo will be hitting Summer!

ChipnDaleGal
10-29-2007, 06:14 AM
It has been a little distracting, hasn't it? But I am just so happy to have it back on that I can ignore it. I just love this show!

MNNHFLTX
10-29-2007, 08:50 AM
I was thinking the same thing, Michael. It just doesn't seem natural to have them celebrating the end of winter, when winter is actually just starting in real life! :confused:

The last episode was very fun though. I just love having Mario Cantone on the show. The ice dance he did with Orlando Jones was hilarious!

KarenP
10-29-2007, 09:59 AM
Glad to see some others enjoy this show. I just wonder about the time change to 8 PM. I kind of liked it on at 10.

KarenP
11-10-2007, 06:49 PM
Anyone else watch last night? I missed the first 15 minutes. I forgot it was moved to 8PM. The ending was so good! Poor Marin!

Carol
11-11-2007, 08:17 AM
I watched. :here:

Do you think it is Marin they're talking about over the hospital bed in the previews shown??

MNNHFLTX
11-11-2007, 11:43 AM
I missed it. I thought it was being recorded and it wasn't. :(

KarenP
11-11-2007, 11:52 AM
I watched. :here:

Do you think it is Marin they're talking about over the hospital bed in the previews shown??

From the previews I thought it would be Marin. But I read somewhere else that it is Patrick, which really makes no sense. Who do you think rescues Marin? I was hoping Jack, but I am betting it will be Cash.

ChipnDaleGal
11-12-2007, 05:43 AM
From the previews I actually do think it could be Patrick. They showed Annie and his parents in the hospital room by the bed. If it was Marin it seems like Patrick would be standing next to Annie. I wonder if he had internal bleeding or something from his fall?

I am always so sad when an episode ends. I can't believe how fast that hour flies by. I am very excited about the return of Jane and Plow Guy next week.

NotaGeek
11-12-2007, 05:58 PM
WOW. Now THAT'S good television ... and next week? EEEK! I can't wait!