PDA

View Full Version : Characters on the 4 day disney cruise

ASweetLov
10-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Can you find lots of characters on the cruise like you do in the parks? What characters are usually in the cruise and where exactlly can you find them?

I am just really curious:mickey:

TammiMcMan
10-28-2007, 11:12 PM
Characters can show up in a variety of different places on the cruise. They can be found daily in the Atrium Lobby and are also available nightly for professional photos. Sometimes they'll visit the kids in the clubs and also be on hand in Castaway Cay.

You'll be able to see the Princesses, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Stitch, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Chip, Dale, Pluto, Goofy, Max, Wendy, Alice, etc. There's no published list that I've seen, but it is posted on the board in the Atrium Lobby, also noted in your daily ships Navigator and there's a character hot line you can call from your stateroom for appearance information.

GreenBeetle
10-29-2007, 11:12 AM
One character I was especially happy to see on our recent cruise was Jack Sparrow! :heart: My daughter and I got a very nice photo with him. He was also available several times during the day on Castaway Cay. (It doesn't hurt to keep the Moms happy too ;);)).