PDA

View Full Version : Still find this all amazing.....

orcalyn
10-28-2007, 09:05 PM
According to my count down clock we under the 100 day mark,:woohoo: 98 to be exact.
So far we have booked our room at the :joy:CBR, ordered the plane tickets and I have read and reread anything:surf: I can get my hands on that has to do with WDW:mickey:. And today we purchased our digital camera, now we are just trying to figure out how to use it.
I usually love the holidays:pumpkin::turkey::tree:, but now I just want to get on with them to get to February. I have read all sorts of threads on here about how some of us can not seem to think of anything else and I am right there with you. My DH has never been there and we are planning for him to do the Richard Petty driving experience:drive:. I just wanted to share in my excitement with you all.
Be back when its even closer to time.
Thanks for all your wonderful information and sharing in the joyful time.

Orcalyn

Marilyn Michetti
10-28-2007, 09:21 PM
I LOVE it when I'm the first to say:

WELCOME TO INTERCOT !!!

You're going to have a WONDERFUL time - be sure and report when you get back!:mickey:

cal5755
10-28-2007, 09:43 PM
:welcome:

It is so much fun seeing Disney through a first timer. I loved it when I FORCED dh to go the first time... now he is the first to start planning the next trip... usually before we get home from the last one!!

Have a wonderful magical Vacation!!!

AbeeNormal
10-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Orcalyn, :welcome:

You and I are two peas in a pod.:D:D

I also love the holidays yet this year I want them to hurry by so it can be time to get on the :plane:.

I've also barried myself deep into anything :mickey:

I hope your :photo: works out great.

I am surprising:secret: my DH with a driving experience - I can't wait.

Please make sure to tell us all about your trip and I hope you love it here as much as I do. These people are amazing.:cloud9:

BMan62
10-29-2007, 10:21 AM
DW and I can't wait until "Turkey Day!" That means only 6 more days until we are both 'too excited to sleep!'

We leave Wed. Nov. 28th for 7 nights/8 days in the wonderful world of WDW at Christmastime!!

faline
10-29-2007, 10:23 AM
Have a great visit with the Mouse! :mickey: