PDA

View Full Version : Best deal in any park $5.00 or less

Ducklover
10-28-2007, 09:37 AM
:mickey:
I have two:
MK-Main Street barber shop-getting your hair styled, colored and sparkled for $5.00.
Epcot-Japanese shaved ice around $2.50

mouseketeer mom
10-28-2007, 09:42 AM
I gave this ?? to my DH as I already knew what his answer would be! MICKEY BARS! He has one almost every day we are in the parks. I think thats why HE returns to WDW!:mickey:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
10-28-2007, 11:08 AM
The buckets of popcorn. I think they are $3.50 or so. I am looking at 4 of them on the top of my fridge right now from last month.

:popcorn:

LibertyTreeGal
10-28-2007, 12:25 PM
FREE Robots over at Innoventions :)

rkmemkc
10-28-2007, 01:04 PM
We are leaving in 35 days and I am getting so excited. Here is what we like to do for $5 or less.
:mickey:Club Cool in EPCOT....FREE coke products from around the world!!
:mickey:Park for FREE at the Boardwalk and wander around...(wings at ESPN club, the white beaches and the back entrance to EPCOT).
:mickey:Warm chocolate chip cookie from the bakery on Main Street while watching WISHES!
:mickey:Talking with each CM at the KIDCOT stops about their home countries.
:mickey:As soon as we enter the gates at MK we hang a right and go into the building and look at old photos of Walt and his vision....makes you realize why we keep going back!!
:marg:a few years ago I could have added a Margarita from Mexico here but ... even though it continues to go up in price we can't have a trip there without at least one Fiesta!
Now, I am officially excited. Thanks for this thread!

The Flying Dutchman
10-28-2007, 04:54 PM
Dole Whip!

mudpuppysmom
10-29-2007, 10:17 AM
Watching Miyuki at the Japan pavilion create one of her "lollipop" creations......if you are lucky you might get to take one home with you too -- Free of charge!

Others mentioned:

Club Cool
Fantastic Plastic lab robot that you build yourself

King Triton
10-29-2007, 01:06 PM
My son really enjoyed making pressed pennies for 51 cents each and he has a nice souvenir.

ibrowse17
10-29-2007, 01:10 PM
I bought a pair of much needed finger nail clippers at the Meadow's Trading Post on our last trip. They cost $1.75, and were worth every penny:thumbsup: