PDA

View Full Version : Innoventions...What do they have?

WDWGuru77
10-27-2007, 08:29 PM
Just curious if anyone has a listing of all the exhibits in Innoventions at this time since might be spending more time there with
SE being down for refurb and even moreso having come a long way since it's Communicore counterparts of old skool.

JohnHMCWYG
10-29-2007, 09:35 AM
I've enjoyed Innoventions over the years. I've found that when you're playing Toon Tag, the best idea is to just keep going, grabbing what you can when you're able to to, but still avoiding the other players. It's always worked great for me.

I also like the Internet Postcards. It's always fun to strike a pose against the backdrops they have. I just wish my last picture had gone through, though.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

WDWGuru77
10-29-2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the info. It'll definitely come in handy when we go to WDW/Universal in November! :D:mickey::D:mickey:

TheAdventurer
10-30-2007, 11:05 AM
I like the House of Tomorrow, it's pretty cool if you like to see various new gadgets and technologies companies are coming up with. It's full of "Man, I want one of those!" moments :)

magicman
10-30-2007, 11:32 AM
I'm not sure if it's Innoventions East or West, but in one of the pavilions they have the "Build Your Own Robot". It is a BLAST!!!

You not only (for free) get to create and build your own robot to keep, you & your robot race other guests in a giant interactive race.

I keep my robot, "Zippy Speedster" in my office at work so he and I can remember those good times we had winning our race. (By the way, if over 30 [as I am] you may want to have oxygen ready.)

:hurdle::hurdle: + :trophy: = :medic:

garymacd
10-30-2007, 09:00 PM
Last time I was there, they had a fully equipped fire pumper showing all the equipment used in vehicle rescue as well as regular firefighting. Along with this was a display of several fire department shoulder flashes and history/biography on them.

There was also a fire safety house for children to learn how to stay safe in their homes and how to safely get out in a hurry if the smoke alarm sounds.

:offtopic:Off topic, but due to recent events in South Carolina, when was the last time you tested your smoke alarms? Do it today. Do it for someone you love. PLEASE, let us not have another tragedy where seven young people die needlessly in a fire.:crying: