PDA

View Full Version : Boarkwalk Inn & World Showcase

disneymom2000
10-27-2007, 06:32 PM
Are there any rooms at the Boardwalk in where you can sit on a balcony and see World Showcase or the fireworks show? Do many of the rooms there have balconies?:mickey:

DisneyGiant
10-27-2007, 09:56 PM
I've always had a pool view, which didn't face Epcot.

I seem to remember a lot of trees that might be in the way from a Boardwalk view. Don't most of the rooms face the Beach Club?

I do know you can walk outside onto the bridge that connects Beach Club & Boardwalk and view the fireworks that are in the sky - but not the countries in World Showcase.

NH Disneyfan
10-27-2007, 11:43 PM
I have stayed in a Boardwalk Inn room that had a fireworks view - but you could only see what was high in the sky. Very loud - woke our baby up from a sound sleep.

As for views of World Showcase, there are no rooms with a view. Between BW and Epcot there is a road, canal, backstage, trees, etc. That would be cool, but a logistical nightmare if they constructed more hotel in that direction.

Septbride2002
10-29-2007, 12:49 PM
I just stayed there on the villa side and our first room 4119 had a great view of the fireworks every night. It faced towards the bridge you have to drive over to get to the main entrance and you could see the eifle tower, and the tops of the buildings in Japan. Also almost all the fireworks and you could hear the music.

On the inn side it looks like there are 2 sections where you could get the view they would be 2341-2353 or 4213-4259. How good the views would be I do not know - but they would be your best bet.

~Amanda

runreb02
10-29-2007, 09:40 PM
last thanksgiving we stayed at the dolphin. we had a room facing the swan on the 17th floor. from our window we were able to see the entire fireworks show from epcot and fantasmic from mgm. it was an amazing view. you also had a view of france from the back side. again it was great. we booked a illuminations view no balcony room.

Kerry
10-30-2007, 06:08 PM
If you are staying on the Inn side and have a garden view you will be able to see the high fireworks from Illuminations. I stay on the club level and the lounge has a great balcony for viewing the fireworks. I usually have a bW view room and am able to see Whishes over the YC and BC. I love the BW Inn and will be returning in just 41 more days!!!

playdead88
10-31-2007, 04:45 PM
we loved the boardwalk when we stayed there but i have to say the view for the fireworks includes the very high ones - last year at the beach club we got lucky and got a room facing epcot and got to watch the fireworks from our balcony every night! :thumbsup: