PDA

View Full Version : Team B's Exciting WDW Adventure -- The Pre Trip Report

teambricker04
10-27-2007, 01:46 PM
The count down is on! We have 8 days until our trip!!! Hooray! This is our first family trip with my parents. I hope they like FW and want to go back!!!

The Players:
DH -- Aaron -- His bazillionth trip to WDW
Me -- Nicole -- My two less than bazillionth trip to WDW
DS #1 -- 2 years old and over 40". He'll be riding the Barnstormer for his first ever rollercoaster ride. It is his 5th time to WDW
DS #2 -- 5 month. It is his first trip to WDW and boy is he excited!

Dad -- Bob -- My dad, and it is his birthday on the Monday of our Trip!!
Mom -- Marcia -- My mom, who can't wait to see her grandsons!

Sunday, November 4th: We all arrive at MCO, us at 9am and my parents at noon. DH and DS#2 are picking up the rental car while DS#1 and I ride DME to the Cabins at FW. We'll check in, and surely our room won't be ready (it never is) so we'll let DS#1 run around at one of the parks for a bit before loading back up to go pick up groceries. My parents will meet us at FW when they get in. It is their first time on DME and their first time staying onsite!! When our cabin is ready, we'll get ourselves settled and see what we all vote on. We are grilling dinner at the cabin. DH and I are going to get our APs that night so they are ready for the morning! Early to bed for our first day at the park!

Monday November 5th: Dad's BIRTHDAY! We'll be enjoying EPCOT and will celebrate with a birthday lunch at Garden Grill. The day is up to Dad! I am going to make sure to get him a birthday pin!!! I am sure DH and the boys and I will go back for a nap, and then be back at bedtime and let the Grandparents have a night out solo!!

Tuesday November 6th: MK. We'll be there for the opening performance... wishing to be the family to "open" the park. Lunch at Cosmic Rays and we'll be eatting dole whips at some point! I can't wait to see HM, even though DH doesn't like it (he get scared. really.) We'll take it slowly, and go back for nap time.

Wednesday November 7th: AK in the AM and then MGM after that. DS#1 loves the playhouse Disney stuff and wants to see the Little Einsteins. Dad wants to do RnRC for the first time. That afternoon Mom and I are having ladies afternoon out at afternoon tea.

Thursday November 8th: What ever park behooves us! DH and Dad are taking the Segway tour at EPCOT in the AM. Dinner with our CM friend and her son at the Yacht Club Galley.

Friday November 8th: Bummer. Time to go home!

We will be catching a movie at FW one night, but we are waiting to find out what is playing before we decide!!!

AbeeNormal
10-27-2007, 02:01 PM
Sounds like a great trip. :cloud9:

How fun to share a great experience with your parents. :thumbsup:

I can't wait to hear all about your trip..... :)

Have an amazing time:dance:

faline
10-27-2007, 05:26 PM
You've got a great trip planned! Fort Wilderness is a wonderful place to stay!

LibertyTreeGal
10-28-2007, 12:52 PM
Have a great time :) Nothing better than sharing WDW with grandparents :D

ElenitaB
10-28-2007, 01:24 PM
Sounds like you've done a great job of planning this trip. Have a grand time! (Love that the 5 mo old is "really excited" about his first time to WDW... make sure you get him the First Time Visitor badge.)

Pocahontas
10-28-2007, 03:51 PM
Sounds as if you have a fun trip planned. It's great that you can share this trip with your parents!

ChipnDaleGal
10-30-2007, 06:28 AM
Your excitement is easy to feel when reading your pre trip report! I hope all 6 of you have a great time enjoying WDW and each other! :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
10-30-2007, 11:38 AM
Have a great time and enjoy your vacation. Can't wait to read about your trip when you return!!

DizNee143
11-01-2007, 04:04 PM
sounds like a great plan!!
ill be down there pretty much the same time as you..im there from the 4th to the 10th..
hope you and your family have a great time!! :mickey:

Bethis26fan
11-01-2007, 08:51 PM
Sounds like a great trip, I hope you have a great time.

teambricker04
11-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Thanks for the well wishes!

Umm. I did forget one thing... PACKING! :blush: Yikes... I haven't even started. Oh well, if I forget it I guess we didn't need it or we'll buy it... Luckily we don't leave tomorrow.

Diznee143... I hope you have a fun time!!!!