PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP rainout

JerseyWDWfan
10-26-2007, 05:48 PM
What happens if we get a ton of rain on Oct 30th? That's our day for MNSSHP- do we get money back or a credit of some sort or do we just 'have to grin and bear it' if it rains?

Thanks.

K

1EeyoreFan
10-26-2007, 10:50 PM
We were there in Sept. and it stormed for a good 2 hours of the party. We watched the fireworks standing in the rain. As we were exiting at the end of the party, they gave us a "rain check" good for one free day to use w/in a year's time. You just have to save the event tickets to bring with the rain check when you go to redeem it. I am not sure if they offered a refund at the beginning or not as we opted to stay and wait it out.

Dsnygirl
10-27-2007, 02:33 PM
I had friends who were there in Sept for a "rainout", although they did do the fireworks and the parade. They each rec'd a park pass good for one day, if used w/in the next year. Good luck - I hope it stays sunny for you!

WDWfanatic742
10-27-2007, 05:47 PM
I'm with you on the 30th, sure hope it doesn't rain. All next week it says it has around a 50% chance of rain. :(

chrisb26
10-27-2007, 07:34 PM
I know how you feel we go to the party tomorrow night and I am really hoping for no rain. However they have said 50% chance since I have been here got here Thursday and it has rained every day but not for long. Thursday night it rained for maybe half an hour at most I don't even think it was that long and it wasn't too bad. Last night it rained a bit but again not long. Today was a downpour however it was not during when the party would be that was also half an hour so that is good at least we havn't had too bad weather.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
10-28-2007, 01:00 AM
We were given the card for one free admission for each person good for one year when we left on September 14th. They considered it a rain out even though the second parade and fireworks went off.
We were also given 5 tickets to the next party on the 28th in Guest Services when we went in to see about buying tickets for that night. I actually just got a call from a Disney customer service rep yesterday in regards to a letter I emailed them. I wrote it to thank them for the tickets we were given and to tell them what an awesome time we had at MNSSHP.

I hope the weather cooperates the night you are there. It was a great party. We loved it!!

crltkcagle
10-28-2007, 10:41 AM
we were there for the rainout party and we got a full refund. i hope it doesn't rain for you guys!

Tick-Tock
10-29-2007, 11:29 AM
On October 5 it rained A LOT early in the evening (cleared up @ 9 p.m. for a little while) and we did not get a refund. We did get the fireworks and apparently there was the second parade (we left after the fireworks because it started sprinkling again and we were tired of being wet).