PDA

View Full Version : I'm here!!

terri.m
10-26-2007, 01:40 AM
at disneyland! How's this for a fast trip report JK??

Our flight in was uneventful. You can sure see the smoke in the air but we have yet to smell it!

Disneyland was actually quite busy. We got to the park after 5 and jumped on Pirates then went for dinner at the french market. Princess was quite ill so hubby took her back to the hotel and I just walked around w/my SIL for a bit. Princess :sick: in front of Mc Donalds so she's feeling better now.

Well i'm off to sleepy! It's an early morning tomorrow!!

:mickey:

Oh Ice you shouldn't have a problem flying in at all, aside from the obvious haze in the air you wouldn't know there were any fires here at all.

Jeremy
10-26-2007, 01:59 AM
WOOT!:thumbsup:
glad you made safe to DLR.
Im sorry to hear Princess got ill.

Hope you and your famliy have a good time.
and give Mickey a hug for me.

WDWfanatic742
10-26-2007, 02:18 AM
Have fun Tea:thumbsup:

I'll be in WDW in 3 Days 10 Hours 48 Minutes :number1:

varcity
10-26-2007, 02:35 AM
Well I am here now too!!! (actually just pretend this post is in another 12 hours from now (exactly))

Glad to hear no smoke, but somehow I don't believe it. lol. The word on the news yesterday is that people up here (6-6.5 hour drive to DLR, 8 to san diego) could smell the smoke from down there.

Blue Genie
10-26-2007, 03:34 AM
Glad you may it Tear. I can't wait to see u on Sat. Have a good night sleep. Ans sorry about Princess not felling well.

JPL
10-26-2007, 08:25 AM
Glad you made it safe and well sound(you are sound right ;) )Also happy to hear broken managed to fly with breaking anything on the plane :thumbsup:

Have a great time :mickey:

Patricia
10-26-2007, 11:58 AM
Tea!

Your in Disneyland!

Just in time too, we dropped below zero last night.. :freeze:

janmathatter
10-26-2007, 12:06 PM
Tea is there and I am not. I am so sad I couldn't arrange things to get out there and meet more of the gang. Hope you all have a fantastic time (hey you're at DLR, so it's guaranteed) I will sit here all weekend and watch it rain. ( Sorry the ppl that need it aren't getting as much as we are). So go forth and have fun!! (Go already, don't stand there reading this post-Go!!)

Chescat
10-26-2007, 12:39 PM
Yay Tea! Can't wait to meet broken boy tomorrrow. :thedolls:

Poor Tea is going to have to endure 80 degree weather at DLR today and this weekend. Can she take it?

And Varcity you guys be careful driving down. Haven't seen the latest reports on the fires that are along your way.

LittleDragonErin
10-26-2007, 03:53 PM
Yeah, that burning smell is in the air pretty much anywhere in SoCal. It's strange driving around on the freeways and you look to one side and you see a blazing fire.

Wish I could join you all, but I leave this afternoon to Varcity's area actually. :P Have fun at Dinkyland!

Thumper03
10-26-2007, 04:22 PM
Have a great time, Tea!:mickey:

WED1901
10-26-2007, 04:48 PM
Glad you all made it safely! Here I am again missing another meet!! :( Have fun you guys!!

wizardmickey
10-26-2007, 11:23 PM
We leave in less than 10 hours and about 6 hours later will be there with ya!!!
Save us a seat!

Chescat
10-28-2007, 02:24 AM
Glad you all made it safely! Here I am again missing another meet!! :( Have fun you guys!!
Hey you even missed our phone call tonight. :secret:

We all meet up today. I'll leave the trip report to the others. But Genie did get his surprise plus a few more surprises. :blush:

Mr. Tom Morrow
10-28-2007, 09:42 AM
Have a good time Tea! :mickey:
Thanks for the report :thumbsup:

terri.m
10-28-2007, 11:21 AM
It was so great meeting Mr & Mrs Chescat, Mr & Mrs Ice, Genie, Monkey & his girlfriend, Varcity and his Mom and Parrot & her friend! Wish I had more time with them.

Well off for another glorious day at Disneyland!!

Patricia
10-28-2007, 12:14 PM
Genie! What was your surprise??

Tea, glad your having such a great trip!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
10-29-2007, 12:53 AM
Yay! Sounds fun meeting everyone. I went Saturday night to Downtown Disney and did some serious shopping :P :pixie: for Princess and have fun @ DLR Tea :)