Zawadi
01-02-2009, 11:45 AM
4. Rockn Roller Coaster
5. 13

4. RnR - you'd think so but it's not the case
5. 13 - it's not that spooky. The clocks tell a real time

Zawadi
01-05-2009, 04:39 PM
Where can you hear "Ready when you are CB"?
What have Roy O. Disney and Admiral Joe Fowler got in common?
Who conducts the Martian Pops Orchestra?
Which ride has the greatest minimum height restriction?
At what time did the clocks stop within the Hollywood Tower Hotel?

There has been over 100 viewings of these questions but only a single answer attempt (thank you DisneyFreak23).

Does anybody else want to have a go? It doesn't matter it you're right or wrong. Just have fun and we can all learn more about WDW.

Would you like some extra clues/hints?

IamBelle
01-07-2009, 05:29 PM
i think i know 3 of them, so i'll try...
1. Test Track
2. Both have ferry boats
5. 12

hokies4life
01-07-2009, 10:13 PM
1. The Great Movie Ride
2. The whistle from the old Admiral Joe Fowler Riverboat ended up on the Roy O. Disney steam train
3. Leonard Burnedstar
4. Tomorrowland Speedway - 52"
5. 7:05

that took so much research...whew :mickey:

Zawadi
01-08-2009, 08:17 AM
1. The Great Movie Ride Yes - it's said by your guide as you leave the loading area.
2. The whistle from the old Admiral Joe Fowler Riverboat ended up on the Roy O. Disney steam train Yes - In 1980 the Admiral Joe Fowler was destroyed in dry dock. Its whistle was salvaged and placed on WDWRR locomotive #4 "Roy O Disney". The whistle of this locomotive has a lower pitch than that of the other locomotives.
3. Leonard Burnedstar Yes
4. Tomorrowland Speedway - 52" Yes - Strange considering this is a kids ride but the rules state that the driver must be at least 52"
5. 7:05 No - But so, so close. Mins are correct just check the hour

that took so much research...whew :mickey:

WOW! I'm impressed - just check #5

Just for getting #2 & #3 you can post the next set of questions :mickey:

hokies4life
01-08-2009, 08:37 AM
5. 8:05 -DUH...apparently I can't tell time....

Ok, here are some new questions....I'm not sure if they've been asked before...sorry if they have!

1. What are the names of the three hitch-hiking ghosts at the end of the Haunted Mansion?
2. How many gallons of water are in the moat around Cinderella's Castle?
3. What magazine is Minnie Mouse the editor of?
4. Mickey's PhilharMagic has the largest seamless projection screen in the world. How large is it?
5. How many Audio-Animatronic figures are in the its a small world attraction?

Zawadi
01-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Here are my answers:

1. What are the names of the three hitch-hiking ghosts at the end of the Haunted Mansion? Ezra, Gus & Phineas
2. How many gallons of water are in the moat around Cinderella's Castle? 3.37 million gallons
3. What magazine is Minnie Mouse the editor of? Don't know. Can I take "50:50" please? :unsure:
4. Mickey's PhilharMagic has the largest seamless projection screen in the world. How large is it? 150ft x 28ft
5. How many Audio-Animatronic figures are in the its a small world attraction? 289

Zawadi
01-08-2009, 04:22 PM
I've been working on #3 Minnie's editorial job.

Is it with "Minnie's Cartoon Country Living Magazine" ?

hokies4life
01-09-2009, 09:03 AM
1. What are the names of the three hitch-hiking ghosts at the end of the Haunted Mansion? Ezra, Gus & Phineas correct!
2. How many gallons of water are in the moat around Cinderella's Castle? 3.37 million gallons right!
4. Mickey's PhilharMagic has the largest seamless projection screen in the world. How large is it? 150ft x 28ft yeppers!
5. How many Audio-Animatronic figures are in the its a small world attraction? 289 sort of...this is the number of people in the ride, but how many total figures (animals and people, etc) are in the ride?

I've been working on #3 Minnie's editorial job.

Is it with "Minnie's Cartoon Country Living Magazine" ? yep you got it right!

i would say you got enough right to go ahead and post some new questions =)

Zawadi
01-09-2009, 12:48 PM
Thanks :) By the way what is the total figure for question #5?

1. Which WDW resort is the tallest?
2. How long, in feet, is the track of the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster?
3. How many rooms are there in Mickey's Country House?
And two questions about the AK railroad to Rafiki's Planet Watch...

4. What is unique about this Disney railroad?
5. Where where the Eastern Star locomotives built?

zebradome17
01-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Ooh- these are hard. I know the rock'n'roller track is 3,403 feet long but i can't get the others.

zebradome17
01-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Oh, and the tallest resort is the the dolphin.

Zawadi
01-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Ooh- these are hard. I know the rock'n'roller track is 3,403 feet long but i can't get the others.
I'll give you that. Some say 3400ft but within 0.09% is close enough for me :)

Oh, and the tallest resort is the the dolphin.
Correct

That's 2 down and 3 to go!

Any other takers? :mickey:

hokies4life
01-13-2009, 09:47 PM

The answer is 553 total children and animals. :thumbsup:

Zawadi
01-20-2009, 12:58 PM

1. Which WDW resort is the tallest?
2. How long, in feet, is the track of the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster?
3. How many rooms are there in Mickey's Country House?
And two questions about the AK railroad to Rafiki's Planet Watch...

4. What is unique about this Disney railroad?
5. Where where the Eastern Star locomotives built?

I'm dissapointed as a week has gone by since zebradome17 correctly answered two of the questions. :sad:

For those that are interested the answers are:

Dolphin
3400ft
4 (Bedroom, Lounge, Kitchen & Dining/Game)
You travel sideways
Stratford-upon-Avon, England

If somebody else would like to post some new questions then please feel free to do so.

Zawadi
02-09-2009, 03:37 PM
Okay, I give in. People keep looking at this thread but nobody has posted any questions.

So here goes ...

Which mountain is in Typhoon Lagoon?
Who is the host of "It's Tough To Be A Bug"?
Who was the initial sponsor of IllumiNations?
How many theaters are there within the Carousel Of Progress?
Where will you find the "Lights of Winter"?

goofy78
02-17-2009, 06:35 AM
1. Which mountain is in Typhoon Lagoon?
2. Who is the host of "It's Tough To Be A Bug"?
3. Who was the initial sponsor of IllumiNations?
4. How many theaters are there within the Carousel Of Progress?
5. Where will you find the "Lights of Winter"?

1. Mount Mayday
2. Flick
3. General Electric
4. 4, unless you count the entry and exit ones then 6
5. Showcase Plaza

Zawadi
02-18-2009, 02:32 PM
1. Which mountain is in Typhoon Lagoon?
2. Who is the host of "It's Tough To Be A Bug"?
3. Who was the initial sponsor of IllumiNations?
4. How many theaters are there within the Carousel Of Progress?
5. Where will you find the "Lights of Winter"?

1. Mount Mayday yes
2. Flick yes
3. General Electric yes
4. 4, unless you count the entry and exit ones then 6 yes (I was looking for 6)
5. Showcase Plaza yes

5/5 Well done goofy78!

You can post the next set of questions for us Disneyhollics :mickey:

goofy78
02-19-2009, 06:30 AM
Here is the next set of questions

1. The beams that make up the monorail track came from which U.S. state?
2. How tall is Cinderella Castle?
3. What is the name of the drink made of different rums and served in a pineapple at the Tambu lounge?
4. There is a prop hanging from the ceiling at Muppetvision 3D that is a play on words to a Mickey Mouse Club Mouseketeer. What is the prop and who was the Mouseketeer?
5. Who is depicted on the pin awarded to cast members after working for WDW for 1 year?

goofy78
02-20-2009, 01:31 AM
Just trying to keep this thread alive! Anyone out there want to take a stab at these questions?

Zawadi
02-20-2009, 02:25 PM

2. How tall is Cinderella Castle?
3. What is the name of the drink made of different rums and served in a pineapple at the Tambu lounge?
4. There is a prop hanging from the ceiling at Muppetvision 3D that is a play on words to a Mickey Mouse Club Mouseketeer. What is the prop and who was the Mouseketeer?
5. Who is depicted on the pin awarded to cast members after working for WDW for 1 year?

1 pass
2 189 ft
3 Lapu Lapu
4 pass
5 MM as Steamboat Willie

Need options of "50:50" or "'phone a friend" for 1 & 4 :)

goofy78
02-20-2009, 07:22 PM
1 pass
2 189 ft
3 Lapu Lapu
4 pass
5 MM as Steamboat Willie

Need options of "50:50" or "'phone a friend" for 1 & 4 :)

LOL! No life lines here! :D
You are correct on numbers 2,3, and 5.
1. This answer can be found when looking up information about the monorail.
4. This one I don't know if you can find on the internet, it is just something I have noticed and thought it would be fun to see if anyone else has picked up on it before. :mickey:

Zawadi
02-21-2009, 09:06 AM

1 - California (Total guess! If wrong then only 49 to go :D )

4 - "a net of green jello" referring to Annette Funicello.

goofy78
02-21-2009, 04:34 PM
1 - California (Total guess! If wrong then only 49 to go :D )

4 - "a net of green jello" referring to Annette Funicello.

California is incorrect, it is actually Washington! Just trying to save you from the other 49 guesses :D.

4. This is partly correct, I believe that it is "a net full of jello" and yes it is referring to Annette Funicello! Good job :thumbsup:

your turn!

Zawadi
02-21-2009, 05:16 PM
Thanks goofy78. Here goes...

How far does Tinker Bell fly, when the weather permits, at the start of Wishes?
Which actor plays the Mission Commander on Mission:SPACE?
In Catastrophe Canyon what is the company name that can be seen on the oil tanker?
With which organisation did Disney collaborate with whilst developing Expedition Everest?
The original audio-anamatronic figures were based on an actor. What was his name?

Good Luck! :mickey:

goofy78
02-23-2009, 02:57 AM
Thanks goofy78. Here goes...

How far does Tinker Bell fly, when the weather permits, at the start of Wishes?
Which actor plays the Mission Commander on Mission:SPACE?
In Catastrophe Canyon what is the company name that can be seen on the oil tanker?
With which organisation did Disney collaborate with whilst developing Expedition Everest?
The original audio-anamatronic figures were based on an actor. What was his name?

Good Luck! :mickey:

Ok,

1. I have no idea and have searched the internet extensively. I must find this answer! :D
as for the rest of them...
2. Gary Sinise
3. Mojave Oil
4. Are you looking for Conservation International and Discovery Networks for development, or Vekoma Rides manufacturing for the construction of the attraction?
5. Buddy Ebsen

Good questions! :thumbsup:

Zawadi
02-23-2009, 02:21 PM
Ok,

1. I have no idea and have searched the internet extensively. I must find this answer! :D
as for the rest of them...
2. Gary Sinise
3. Mojave Oil
4. Are you looking for Conservation International and Discovery Networks for development, or Vekoma Rides manufacturing for the construction of the attraction?
5. Buddy Ebsen

Good questions! :thumbsup:

1 - got my own back! :D:D. As the saying goes "Google is the font of all knowledge" and, according to Raffiki, you must look deeper.
2 - yes. That question came to me after watching CSI:NY
3 - excellent :thumbsup:
4 - yes. I was after The Discovery Network. Listing the other companies is excellent!
5 - yes again :mickey:

To give you, and everybody else a chance, I'll delay posting the answer until Fri 27 Feb 2009. :mickey:

goofy78
02-23-2009, 06:05 PM
1 - got my own back! :D:D. As the saying goes "Google is the font of all knowledge" and, according to Raffiki, you must look deeper.
2 - yes. That question came to me after watching CSI:NY
3 - excellent :thumbsup:
4 - yes. I was after The Discovery Network. Listing the other companies is excellent!
5 - yes again :mickey:

To give you, and everybody else a chance, I'll delay posting the answer until Fri 27 Feb 2009. :mickey:

Ok, and I will keep looking for the answer to #1. Unless you were looking for "until she stops" :rotfl:

goofy78
02-24-2009, 03:20 AM
After hours, and I do mean hours, of searching I have finally found the answer. Tinkerbell flies 750 feet at 15 mph for Wishes. Man I cannot believe how long it took me to find the answer! :mickey:

Zawadi
02-24-2009, 12:08 PM
:congrats:

Your reward is to put on your question setting cap

:mickey:

goofy78
02-24-2009, 01:12 PM
:woohoo:

Ok, I will have some up shortly.

goofy78
02-26-2009, 05:13 PM
1. Ariel is the name of the little mermaid, however, it is also the name of an information system. Where was this system located and what did it stand for?

2. What are the colors of the stripes on the monorails?

3. What is the name of the central computer at the magic kingdom that synchronizes the floats in a parade with the correct music?

4. How many outfits does Mickey have at WDW?

5. How many Dumbos can you get into on the dumbo ride in MK?

Zawadi
02-27-2009, 03:37 PM
1. Ariel is the name of the little mermaid, however, it is also the name of an information system. Where was this system located and what did it stand for?

2. What are the colors of the stripes on the monorails?

3. What is the name of the central computer at the magic kingdom that synchronizes the floats in a parade with the correct music?

4. How many outfits does Mickey have at WDW?

5. How many Dumbos can you get into on the dumbo ride in MK?

Not a clue! I'm out of lateral thinking searches on google! :confused: (big time)
12 colours: Black, Blue, Coral, Gold, Green, Lime, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver & Yellow
Pageant
10: classic, safari, cowboy, sorcerer, steamboat willie in Fanstamic, spectromagic, film director plus party night specials: pirate, halloween & christmas. (Mickey used to have a scarecrow outfit for halloween but this has been replaced with a purple evening suit)
16 dumbos each holding a maximum of 2 people

goofy78
03-02-2009, 11:21 PM
1. I'll give you a hint for this question.
Epcot

4. The answer I found gave a lot more than 10. I don't have a full list of them but I found a different number.

Zawadi
03-03-2009, 02:45 PM
A.R.I.E.L was part of AT&T's FutureCom exhibit in Communicor West (now Innovations) back in 1982. Stands for Automatic Retrieval of Information ELectronically.

There's only 1 hit with the EPCOT reference. I'd never have found it without the hint. :thumbsup:

Now, to find Mickey's hidden wardrobe!!

goofy78
03-03-2009, 03:20 PM
A.R.I.E.L was part of AT&T's FutureCom exhibit in Communicor West (now Innovations) back in 1982. Stands for Automatic Retrieval of Information ELectronically.

There's only 1 hit with the EPCOT reference. I'd never have found it without the hint. :thumbsup:

Now, to find Mickey's hidden wardrobe!!

Good job :thumbsup:

Good luck on the outfits!!

Zawadi
03-04-2009, 01:05 PM
I've eventually found a reference to Mickey having 175 outfits. No idea what the 165 above my initial 10 are though.

goofy78
03-04-2009, 06:03 PM
Yep!! :thumbsup: I found 175 myself. I don't know the complete list, but a couple more would be the scuba outfit and the tuxedo. Doesn't he also have a luau outfit? I don't know if 175 is correct but it does seem that there is definitely more than 10. Either way it is your turn my friend to post some tricky ones :D

Zawadi
03-05-2009, 03:20 PM
I hope these are tricky enough...

Which fire alarm system is used in the monorail trains?
Mickey can be found on which planet in Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin?
Which Disney character can be found at the end of the maze in the UK area of EPCOT?
Name the lady who "cleans up" prior to Indianna Jones Stunt Spectacular?
How many different songs does Cinderella's Golden Carrousel play?

Happy hunting :mickey:

iDisney
03-05-2009, 07:29 PM
I hope these are tricky enough...

Which fire alarm system is used in the monorail trains?
Mickey can be found on which planet in Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin?
Which Disney character can be found at the end of the maze in the UK area of EPCOT?
Name the lady who "cleans up" prior to Indianna Jones Stunt Spectacular?
How many different songs does Cinderella's Golden Carrousel play?

Happy hunting :mickey:

1) It's called Allison.
2) Pollost Prime.
3) Is it Tigger?
4) Rosie
5)26

Zawadi
03-06-2009, 12:27 PM
1) It's called Allison.
2) Pollost Prime.
3) Is it Tigger?
4) Rosie
5)26

Well done! All correct.

Answered within 4 hours so the I guess that they were too easy ;)

iDisney to post some new questions.

iDisney
03-06-2009, 06:27 PM
1) What are the names of the three possums that hang upside down from a branch in a scene from Splash Mountain?

2) As you are on the moving walkway exiting Space Mountain, there was a hidden mickey in one of the scenes. It has now been moved. Where was it and where is it now?

3) What is the passenger carrying capacity of the raft that takes guests to and from Tom Sawyer Island?

4) The double helix tower that formerly stood outside of the Wonders of Life pavilion was billions of times larger than an actual DNA strand. How tall would someone have to be for this strand to be actual size?

5) The Grand Canyon Concourse mural in the Contemporary resort is comprised of how many tiles?

Zawadi
03-07-2009, 05:42 PM
1) you've got me there :( :confused:
2) On the collar of the robot dog
3) max capacity is 70 people
4) 5.5 billion to 1
5) 18000 all hand painted!

iDisney
03-07-2009, 08:35 PM
1) you've got me there :( :confused:
2) On the collar of the robot dog
3) max capacity is 70 people
4) 5.5 billion to 1
5) 18000 all hand painted!

1) Not even a guess?
2) That is where it was, but where is it now?
3) That's close, but not the answer I read.
4) While that is correct, I was looking for an actual height. (Inches, Feet, Miles, etc.)
5) ABSOLUTELEY CORRECT!

You are so close!

goofy78
03-07-2009, 09:13 PM
1. NO IDEA!!!!
2. The collar has been moved to the bottom of the teleportation tube at the speedramp
3. Standard carrying capacity 55 persons
4. The person would be 6 million miles tall

iDisney
03-07-2009, 10:19 PM
All answers are correct, except for the first one of course!

Someone must know who they are!

Zawadi
03-08-2009, 06:21 AM
The only names that I could find were Ma Possum, Sis Possum and Brer Possum from items that related to Brer Rabbit and the "America Sings" show (where some of the animatronic characters came from). However, I can't imagine Brer Possum with a yellow bow and wearing pink

goofy78
03-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Those were the names I found as well, however, not listed as the names of the three hanging from the tree. This one is a stumper!! :thumbsup:

Good questions iDisney!

iDisney
03-08-2009, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the good questions comment! Nope, those still aren't the names though. You all give up? They are: Pansy, Poppy, and Petunia! Their names are on the mailboxes by their treehouse door!

goofy78
03-08-2009, 04:56 PM
I remember those mailboxes now! If anyone wants to post another 5 questions feel free to do so, otherwise I will post a new set. :cool:

Zawadi
03-08-2009, 05:02 PM
I remember those mailboxes now! If anyone wants to post another 5 questions feel free to do so, otherwise I will post a new set. :cool:

You were more accurate than me on some of the answer so you go for the next set of questions.

goofy78
03-08-2009, 06:57 PM
These should be easy enough. :mickey:

1. When WDW opened Tomorrowland had only two attractions in operation. What were they?
2. How many Magic Kingdoms can fit into Epcot?
3. A prop from a refurbished ride at epcot was displayed in a gift shop. What was the shop and the prop?
4. How many logs are floating through splash mountain during full capacity?
5. What was DHS originally planned for?

Tink1
03-08-2009, 07:31 PM
1. Grand Prix Raceway and Skyway-both D ticket rides

2. 3?

3. Dream Vehicle from Journeys into the Imagination in MouseGears

4. 50-54 logs

oops-forgot #5. The Great Movie ride was going to be an Epcot pavilion. Instead they built a park around the theme.

goofy78
03-09-2009, 03:38 AM
Nice job Tink1! :thumbsup:

You slam dunked them! Your turn to post another 5 questions.

Tink1
03-09-2009, 09:18 AM
Oh dear, I didn't know I would have to come UP with questions!

You are so good at it, can you do???

Nanc

Zawadi
03-09-2009, 06:29 PM
Here are some questions to give goofy78 time to think of some more...

15% of the power for the Universe of Energy is derived how?
How many animatronic birds live in the Enchanted Tiki Room?
The Liberty Bell riverboat was renamed when and from what?
Walt had a term for something that could draw people into an area. What was this term?
Which of the hitch-hiking ghosts was the first in the Mansion?

Zawadi
03-14-2009, 04:52 PM

15% of the power for the Universe of Energy is derived how?
The Liberty Bell riverboat was renamed when and from what?
Walt had a term for something that could draw people into an area. What was this term?
Which of the hitch-hiking ghosts was the first in the Mansion?

Does anybody want to have a go at answering these?

Tink1
03-14-2009, 04:56 PM
I would, but I don't want to have to come up with the questions for the next round LOL

Nanc

CaptSmee
03-14-2009, 06:19 PM

15% of the power for the Universe of Energy is derived how? Solar Panels
The Liberty Bell riverboat was renamed when and from what? Richard F Irvine, 1996
Walt had a term for something that could draw people into an area. What was this term? weenies
Which of the hitch-hiking ghosts was the first in the Mansion? Gus?

Maybe?

Zawadi
03-15-2009, 04:55 AM
4/5 for CaptSmee

Polynesian Dweller
03-15-2009, 01:28 PM
For number 2 I remember a figure of around 150 so I'll say 155.

Zawadi
03-15-2009, 02:32 PM
:oops: I missed a word out of the question.

It should have read:
How many animatronic singing birds live in the Enchanted Tiki Room?

:blush:

There are 88 singing birds, but I do not know the total number of birds, so 155 may well be correct.

Does somebody else want to post the next set of questions?

Polynesian Dweller
03-15-2009, 05:59 PM
There are a number of non-singing birds. Yes, someone else put up the questions, I'm not great at creating these kinds of questions.

goofy78
03-16-2009, 02:16 AM
The attraction originally opened with 156 singing, talking, and dancing birds. I do not know how the refurb changed these numbers. Here is a new set of questions.

1. How much does the globe from illuminations weigh in pounds?
2. Where can you hear the song "Heart, We Did All That We Could"?
3. How much steel did it take to build Cinderella Castle?
4. What is the name of the person on the video that greets you at Soarin'?
5. Who designed the ballroom scene at the Haunted Mansion?

Zawadi
03-16-2009, 02:49 PM
Here is a new set of questions.

1. How much does the globe from illuminations weigh in pounds?
2. Where can you hear the song "Heart, We Did All That We Could"?
3. How much steel did it take to build Cinderella Castle?
4. What is the name of the person on the video that greets you at Soarin'?
5. Who designed the ballroom scene at the Haunted Mansion?

35000 pounds
Country Bear Jamboree
600 tons
Patrick Warburton
I've got this down to one of two. I'll go for Marc Fraser Davis

goofy78
03-16-2009, 08:54 PM
:thumbsup: Nice job Zawadi!

I believe you missed a zero on answer number one but you had it.

Zawadi
03-17-2009, 04:35 PM
Google at the ready for the next set of questions...

What has the owner of the Haunted Mansion got in common with Fantasia?
Where was the Liberty Belle built?
On which date did the Mulan parade start its regular run in MGM studios?
The dinosaur statue in AK's Dinoland USA is by which sculptor?
What is unique about WDW's Tower of Terror when compared to those in both California and Paris?

Zawadi
03-24-2009, 08:28 AM
Google at the ready for the next set of questions...

What has the owner of the Haunted Mansion got in common with Fantasia?
Where was the Liberty Belle built?
On which date did the Mulan parade start its regular run in MGM studios?
The dinosaur statue in AK's Dinoland USA is by which sculptor?
What is unique about WDW's Tower of Terror when compared to those in both California and Paris?

These have been up for a week now. Any takers?

goofy78
03-24-2009, 12:26 PM
Sorry, been really tied up at work. Not much down time even at home. I will give them a try today. :mickey:

goofy78
03-24-2009, 04:52 PM
1. Master Gracey was named after Yale Gracey who was an imagineer and layout artist for Fantasia.
2. Built in WDW
3. June 19, 1998

I will get back to the last two later. :D

Zawadi
03-25-2009, 01:46 PM
1. Master Gracey was named after Yale Gracey who was an imagineer and layout artist for Fantasia.
2. Built in WDW
3. June 19, 1998

I will get back to the last two later. :D

Yes - Yale Gracey b1911, d1983
Yes - It was constructed in WDW's dry dock.
My book quoted 18th June 1998 but you're close enough.

#4 might have you searching for a while
#5 is easier (but I've been lucky enough to ride on all 3 ToTs)

Mad About Mickey
03-29-2009, 10:58 AM
4. Waylon Dobson?

5. WDW has two shafts, California & Paris have 3 shafts.

Zawadi
03-29-2009, 03:00 PM
4. Waylon Dobson?

5. WDW has two shafts, California & Paris have 3 shafts.

#4 Unfortunately not. The statue in question is outside Chester & Hester's

#5 There's a more fundamental difference that's not related to the number of drop shafts. Technically, WDW's ToT has 6 guest elevator shafts (excluding that of the "chicken" elevator)

goofy78
04-07-2009, 01:56 AM
4. Gregory Warmack (Mr. Imagination)

5. The elevators start with an ascent at WDW while DCA and Paris start going backwards.

sorry it took so long to get to these.

Zawadi
04-07-2009, 06:21 AM
4. Gregory Warmack (Mr. Imagination)

5. The elevators start with an ascent at WDW while DCA and Paris start going backwards.

sorry it took so long to get to these.

#4 Correct

#5 Not quite. However, you are on the right lines with the lateral (as opposed to vertical) motion of the "elevator" cars.

goofy78
04-10-2009, 03:58 AM
:giveup: I got nothin on #5. What is the difference you are looking for?

Zawadi
04-10-2009, 04:19 AM
:giveup: I got nothin on #5. What is the difference you are looking for?

The ToT at WDW is the only ToT to have the 5th dimension where the elevator car drives forward from the pre-show shaft to the main drop shaft.

goofy78's turn.

goofy78
04-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Get ready guys, we will have a new set of questions coming up soon! :mickey: