PDA

View Full Version : April/May 2008 package deals

cmay0507
10-25-2007, 02:02 PM
Can anyone tell me what type of discount/package deal from the past is usually offered during the end of April beginning of May?

Tygger7
10-25-2007, 03:06 PM
If you go to the Info Central section, and look under "Discounts", you'll see a link for historic WDW discounts. I'll try pasting the direct link here: http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/discounts/historicdiscounts.asp

chicade88
10-25-2007, 08:14 PM
We went last year around this time and got free park hopper and water parks and more. We're hoping for the same thing this year!

Briansmom
11-02-2007, 02:06 AM
ok, question on booking then.....if I were to book a ressie now for beginning of may08, and then the discounted package iffers came out in say January08....would I be able to get the deal since I had already booked before the offer came out? Would my ressie be updated to reflect the better price/offer?

mickeefan
11-02-2007, 08:01 AM
Besides receiving exceptional personalized service, your question is just one reason why we only use MJ. We book our room for when we want to go using what discount we can get at that time and when new discounts come out if they are better Wendy has us changed over before we even know they exist.
We do not have to get in that mad dash when new discounts are announced.

KylesMom
11-02-2007, 09:55 AM
would I be able to get the deal since I had already booked before the offer came out? Would my ressie be updated to reflect the better price/offer?

Your ressie would not be automatically be updated to reflect the better rate/offer. You'd need to contact Disney to change it - which is based on availability.

As mickeefan stated, that's why we use Magical Journeys as well - they will continually find the best deal for the time of your stay, and convert your ressie as soon as special offers are announced. :mickey: