PDA

View Full Version : Disney DVC and Steve Harvey Morning Show

ncscgirl2005
10-25-2007, 01:34 PM
Hello,

This morning I heard Steve Harvey say that he has teamed up with Disney again and starting next week they will be giving away one 3-yr membership to the Disney Vacation Club to a fan club member. All you have to do is register with his fan club and listen to the show. If he calls your name, then you have to call the show back.

I don't know how many people listen to his show in the mornings but I have been a listener and a fan club member for a while now. Unfortunately I've won anything but it's worth a shot. How cool would it be to win that?

He is in Maui right now with the DVC. In case you don't know, Steve teams up with Disney from time to time to offer special things like this. Last year he gave away some all-expense paid trips to Disney World. I can't remember how many exactly but I think there were at least 5, if not more.

Here's the link to his website: http://www.steveharvey.com/morning.html

They are in Maui right now and you can see some of their pictures. There isn't any information about the prize yet since he just announced it but there should be some on there by next week since that's when the prize will be awarded. Good Luck to anyone that registers.