PDA

View Full Version : We got our luggage tags!!

Hayden's Dad
10-25-2007, 10:13 AM
Yeah!!! We got our luggage tags yesterday in the mail. Just 31 days until Hayden's Magical Character Menagerie begins!!! We decdied to drive down early early Sunday morning to spend the afternoon in DTD (Have to make a lightsaber and collect potato head parts :D)
Then early the next morning we are checking in to ASMovies and heading to MK for Hayden's haircut and then off to Studios. We have 11 character meals planned :blush: and with the help of my fellow Charcter enthusiasts :thumbsup: I have lots of tips, secrets, and plans for finding a whole menagerie, plus it looks like we are scheduling a meet with Strmchasr before MVMCP so anyone who will be down that time we would love to meet you as well. Well I have to go and start working on our itineraries and charcter hunts. Talk to you soon. :D:mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
10-25-2007, 10:41 AM
What a welcome sight those tags always are. Sounds like you are planning a character extravaganza!! Happy dining and good luck on your quest to meet as many as you can. Sounds like fun. :mickey:

LandFan
10-25-2007, 01:28 PM
We will be down there at the same time (11/22-12/1). We are going to MVMCP on 11/29. We'd love to meet you and Hayden if you would like to do so!

Let me know...

Tara (aka LandFan and her DH Jason)

Hayden's Dad
10-25-2007, 02:20 PM
We are planning to do a meet with Strmchasr at MK on the 27th @ 6:30 @ the Walt and Mickey statue. Other than that we will be at Studios the 26th, MK the 27th, AK the 28th, Epcot the 29th. The 30th we have luch at CRT, but that I keep hearing is when they are filming the Chirstmas Parade so we will not be haning around then, not real sure we know what we will be doing that day then the 1st we will be heading home late that afternoon. Let me know if any of that falls along with your plans. :D

AbeeNormal
10-25-2007, 09:23 PM
You must be so excited..... I could just pee my pants I'm so ecxited for you. :joy:

Have a wonderful amazing super fantastic time. :fworks:

I so much wish we could have been there to meet you. :hug:

Please tell us all about your trip when you get caught up from your adventure. :)

Our love goes out to Hayden today and forever:heart:

Bethis26fan
10-28-2007, 10:23 PM
I hope you have a great trip.

faline
10-29-2007, 05:56 AM
Have a great trip!