PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table vs. Akershus

Nj genie
10-24-2007, 10:03 PM
We have done CRT twice, so leaning toward Akershus, what do you think?

germanhc
10-24-2007, 11:28 PM
We've done both several times and I have to say we prefer Norway. The castle is nice but I like the mix of princesses in Norway better. My girls prefer it too.

illini
10-25-2007, 12:15 AM
If you've done CRT twice, I say go for Akershus. While I love the atmosphere in the castle, Akershus is fun, too. The food's good, too, even though it's less ethnic than pre-princess.
We changed our dates for this trip about 90 days out, so we lost our CRT ressie. I had no qualms about going to Akershus instead.

kakn7294
10-25-2007, 12:15 AM
We've done both and the only advantage to eating at CRT is to say that you ate at the castle. It was much more exciting the first time around and we probably won't eat at CRT again just due to the prices.

Tink's Mom
10-25-2007, 11:37 AM
My vote is also for Akershus. My DD's actually enjoyed it more there. Great interaction. DH and I really enjoyed the food. Have Fun!

scootch713
10-25-2007, 11:56 AM
Akershus is my girls favorites. We did CRT once and they have not wanted to go back.

joanna71985
10-25-2007, 12:44 PM
I have done CRT 4 times (breakfast once, lunch 3 times) and Norway breakfast once. I prefer CRT over Norway. I wasn't too impressed with the food at Norway (except for the pastries, which were awsome!) but love the lunch at CRT.

JWDisneyFan
10-25-2007, 12:58 PM
I also prefer the Norway breakfast -the food is sooooo good! I enjoy CRT but the price of breakfast is a little much for us, and my daughter sees more princesses in Norway.

tiaramom
10-27-2007, 06:15 PM
Akershus
Is Amazing!!!
Its So Beautiful..
The Princesses Are Plenty!
So Many- So Much Interaction!
This Time Around My Daughter Ate
She Is 2
And Last Time- She Would Eat A Thing- And She Loved It This Time. They Have Cold Turkey On The Buffet And Other Foods She Found Tasty.
I Am All For This Character Dining. I Love The Foods From Norway- Amazing. Diffrent- But Good.
The Way Its Set Up- Is Comfortable For Seating And The Characters Really Are Great With The Kids. They Havea Photo Session Before- You May Or May Not Pay For. Its Approx $30 If I Remember Correctly. I Always Get The Photos- Im A Mom- We Fall Prey To Those Things.
I Will Try Cindrellas Table In Feb. For Breakfast. I Always Do Norway For Dinner Each And Every Trip. Cindrellas Best Hold Up To Its Name- And Reputation. I Do Know Akerushus Is Great -and Any Little Girl Will Love It

Mom2princesses
10-28-2007, 09:31 PM
We have done both and if I could only choose one I would choose CRT. It is just special. The princesses were great at Norway as well but we really didn't like the food and on top of that they tried to take away plates before we were done. My older dd (10) did not like anythig on the adult menu so they said they would bring her an adult portion of a child's meal. Well she had the wrap and it was just two little pieces the size of sushi. I had the pasta dish and it was terrible, my dh had the stew and he hated his too. He was looking forward to it. My littl dd (3) ordered pizza and hardly touched it.

Maybe if I we do breakfast it will be better next time around. We use to like this place before the princesses and I was reallly disappointed in the food.