PDA

View Full Version : Only 14 Days 'til We Are There!!

Zippy 1
10-24-2007, 05:52 PM
:joy: We leave in just 14 days. I think I have everything covered. Our meals are all planed with ADR's in place. We have a general idea of which park we will be in on which day. We have our tickets for MVMCP. My DD13 has decided we need to visit Disney Studios on Super Soap weekend to try and see a favorite of hers. We will be doing the F&W festival. Any must try suggestions would be great! I will be ordering a little something to be delovered to the room for DD when we arrive. By the way we are staying at POR. I am so excited!! I am a little nervous about flying Southwest as this our first trip with them (plus I am not hte greatest flier) Am I forgetting to do anything? I have my passporter full of info - all I can think of to do is count down!!!!!!!!!!:mickey:

DisneyorBust
10-24-2007, 07:42 PM
One question....are you excited yet?:D
First - Have a great time!
Second- Check out the "Holidays around the World"in Epcot, especially the storytellers. Most are each countries "Santa" "Father Christmas" etc, great way to learn a little more about each country.
Third- Osbourne Family Festival of lights in Disney Studios, simply fantastic.
Let us know about your trip when you return!
38 days till we return!:mickey:

faline
10-25-2007, 06:00 AM
Make sure you get your Southwest boarding pass exactly 24 hours before your scheduled flight time.

faberj
10-25-2007, 12:34 PM
Have a great time!!! Have fun at MVMCP, make sure to check out all of the cool shows.

merlinmagic4
10-25-2007, 01:44 PM
Have a great time!! We leave in two weeks ourselves..........it hasn't hit me yet!