PDA

View Full Version : fast pass at parks???

nicole48040
10-24-2007, 05:18 PM
Can you only get two fp a day or a park???? At MK there are 8 rides that have FP ut I can only get two???? Why????? I hate the thought of standing in long lines for the other six....how do you choose which one to FP???? :confused:

BugeyedMuggy
10-24-2007, 05:46 PM
You get a fast pass for the ride you want most. On that ticket is a time when you are eligable to get another one. We usually go to another attraction or do a show or shop then just b-4 we use the fast pass get another one for our next fav. ride. We never wait in lines if you use the fast pass right.

Imagineer1981
10-24-2007, 05:49 PM
you can get FP for as many rides as you can fit in a day. You can get another FP when your first one is either used during your time window, or 2 hours after the time you got your FP.

Example: Space Mountain FP time is for 11:00-12:00 and you got your FP at 10:30am. After you use your FP between 11:00-12:00 you can get another one right away because your time window is already up before the 2 hour wait.

Example 2: Space Mountain FP time is for 4:00-5:00pm and you get your FP at 11:00 am, you can actually go get another FP at 1:00pm, because its 2 hours past the time you got the Space Mountain pass, even though you haven't even used it yet.

Its really a matter of judging your timing. Some attractions FP sell out quickly during busy days and you should get that first, but if its a slow day, you can sometimes just get FP, ride one ride, go back and use your FP, and get another one, and keep doing the every other ride cycle, works well for me.