PDA

View Full Version : VMK Happy Haunts Quest

chrisb26
10-24-2007, 09:57 AM
VMK is going to start running a quest starting today 10/24 - 10/31.

Greetings foolish mortals! We're inviting all ghost and ghouls to join VMK for a frightfully fun Quest - the VMK Happy Haunts Quest starts Wednesday, October 24th. This spine-tingling Quest will test your knowledge of Disney trivia as well as require you to complete creepy challenges.

The Quest will run through October 31st giving you a chance to get a Halloween Séance Circle Leota Pin!

Celebrate Halloween with this thrilling and chilling Quest adventure – if you dare!

To access the VMK Happy Haunts Quest press the Quest button (that's the Q button on your in-game control panel) starting on October 24th. Good luck and happy haunting!

Here is a picture of the pin!

chrisb26
10-24-2007, 09:59 AM
This actually makes me happy. I will actually be able to get this quest done before I leave! I was afraid it would happen and I wouldn't be able to get it. Also here is your host pin for the month! That is better then nothing. I do like this pin also it is pretty cool and isn't an insturment!

Okay so I just got a chance to see what you had to do in the quest an it doesn't make me all that happy you have to play Mansion, Pirates Ship Battle, and Castle Fireworks :(

In case your wondering they still haven't fixed the Fireworks problem either so don't know how many people will actually be successful in this quest. :mad:

I was hoping this would a quick fun quest but guess I wont get that :(

Chescat
10-24-2007, 02:59 PM
Check out this thread for assistance with the quest. ;)

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showpost.php?p=1456579&postcount=34

JPL
10-24-2007, 03:16 PM
I crash everytime in fireworks so no Pin for me :(

varcity
10-24-2007, 05:52 PM
wow, an actual new quest!!!!!

(not saying anything more, don't want to jinx us!)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
10-24-2007, 09:41 PM
Aww.. not another quest? I probably won't have enough time for the quest, and the Leota pin isn't the coolest thing (unless it's magic! :D) At least VMK is trying to keep our attention.. for the moment :P

OhGee
10-25-2007, 12:38 AM
Thank goodness they replaced the fireworks game with the jungle cruise game in this quest.

chrisb26
10-25-2007, 12:53 AM
yes i was very happy to see that I didn't think i would be able to get this quest done or get that pin. I am able to do jungle cruise much better then fireworks! :thumbsup:

Dracula766
10-25-2007, 10:32 AM
i'm quite pleased that they switched it to jungle cruise :D

I'm horrrrrrible at fireworks :confused:

Chescat
10-25-2007, 02:37 PM
i'm quite pleased that they switched it to jungle cruise :D
I changed the #6 item in the spoiler to reflect the change from fireworks to jungle cruise.

6) Score 10,000 points in the Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Game

mickeytinkerbellprincess
10-25-2007, 09:43 PM
I'm horrrrrrible at fireworks :confused:

Lol I am too, but I'm also horrible at Jungle Cruise :P

Lazarus_long
10-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Dont get me wrong I am very happy that they have a new quest. But am I wrong in wanting a prize that we don't have already? Isn't the seance pin the same one that came out on the 5th?

Krystal_Rose
10-26-2007, 09:05 AM
Ok, so I am happy for a new quest, and the pin is ok too. But the quest was very long, and after having to play jungle cruise, ghosts and ship battle, I think the pin itself was kind of a small prize. I wish they had put some credits with the pin or added something else to make the accomplishment feel a little more rewarding.:D