PDA

View Full Version : Disney.Com Passholder Page

Disney_Barbie
10-24-2007, 09:38 AM
(sorry, I wasn't sure where to post this) For about 3 days straight now I've been trying to set up my account on the DisneyWorld.Com passholder page and everytime I type in the site it just tells me "Sorry, the page you are trying to access is currently not available. " Anyone else having this problem? I've been dying to check out the site, and I can't get in, is there any other way???

KylesMom
10-24-2007, 10:11 AM
I too had this happen after we had purchased our last round of A/Ps directly through Disney. I finally went to the "Contact Us" area at the bottom of the main website and completed the form, stating the problem and including the passholder string of numbers along the bottom of the voucher as well as my name and other requested information. A few days later I received an e-mail stating that Disney had confirmed my information and I should be able to access the passholder site immediately.

Sure enough, the next time I tried I was "let in".

I just logged into the passholder site - it appears to be working fine, so you may want to get on the general Disney site, go to 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the page and fill out the form with your issue. Hopefully they'll have it fixed in a jiffy! :mickey:

Disney_Barbie
10-24-2007, 10:26 AM
Awsome - thanks for the help!