PDA

View Full Version : Jan-Pop OR ASM?

Wolf
10-23-2007, 03:17 PM
Ok heres my dilema, me and mom are booked for my 21st birthday at Pop Century from Jan 18-25 (20th being my b-day) and we've stayed here two times before but now I'm wondering...Would All star Movies be better? We've never even seen there but the reviews make it sound so great! Plus the only complaints we've heard about ASM was the busses being crowded but in Jan it shouldn't be too bad should it? We have no complaints about PC but just want to make sure we are making the right choice. What do yall think?

TKDONALD
10-23-2007, 03:41 PM
Pop is your best bet with the busses. The All- Star resorts are great as well. If you want to stay somewhere different and dont mind the busses being a little more crowded. Then try ASM.

I have stayed at them both and enjoyed.:mickey:

tink179
10-23-2007, 04:02 PM
My family have stayed at both in January and still we keep choosing PC! The buses can still get crazy there!!! Definitely go with Pop!

disneymom15
10-23-2007, 04:55 PM
We've stayed at all 4 values. Our first choice is always Pop, second choice is Movies. I think the buses are much nicer at Pop and food court is seems to be a bit larger.

GrmGrninGost
10-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Having stayed at all four value resorts, I think POP is best! :mickey: However, I would not hesitate to stay at any of them again, they are all nice!

Tink#64
10-23-2007, 05:57 PM
We stayed at ASMo our first visit & we loved it. Pop had openend about six months prior to our second visit so we wanted to give it a try. Pop is now our WDW home! We just love the atmosphere there, it's such a fun place. The bus situation is definitely better at Pop than the AS's. But the buses would be my only complaint for the AS's. Our family simply prefers Pop, but ASMo's is also a great resort! If you are really wanting to try something new I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it! Particularly in January when the bus situation shouldn't be nearly the issue that is is during the more crowded times of the year. :thumbsup:

mulderxcoltrane
10-23-2007, 06:09 PM
You're going to deal with bus crowdedness (is that a word?) no matter what value resort you stay at, so pick the one whose theming you enjoy the most.