PDA

View Full Version : International Drive and Dinner Shows

ILOVEDISNEY07
10-23-2007, 01:21 PM
Heyy everyone...im posting everyday...its great i love it!!

I wanted to know what are some great restaurants on I Drive for Adults and Kids....Any cuisine...

I also wanted to try the Dinner Shows espcially the Pirates Dinner Adventure is it worth it?? is it fun??

Thanks everyone!!:party:

caryrae
10-23-2007, 01:43 PM
If you have any Nascar or other motorsports fans try "Race Rock". We took my Dad there last year and he loves Nascar and he loved the place. It's kinda like Hard Rock Cafe but only it's all motorsports. Just do a search for Race Rock on the internet to get any info on it I belive it was off of International Drive.

Beast_fanatic
10-23-2007, 10:12 PM
We did the Pirates Dinner Theater a few years ago, and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I had expected it to be underwhelming at best, but we actually had a good time and I think the food was pretty good too.

CaraMiaO3
10-31-2007, 01:25 PM
We were just there this past weekend. The food at the Nick Hotel was so bad that we went out to a real restaurant for dinner the second night. We went to Landry's Seafood Restaurant on Int'al Drive. It is next door to a Longhorn Steakhouse. Landry's has a large slide outside for the kids to play on. It is an odd place. You go in and you see white linens on the tables and low lighting. Almost like a date-night place. But we were told it was a family oriented place. The food is a little pricey..only a few things under $21.99. I had Chicken romano for $16.99 and it was really good. Dh had blackened fish (dont remember what kind it was) but he loved it. He said the rice was extremely good as was the salad. They had all the normal kid friendly foods on the menu. My ds had pizza that he said was really good. At the beginning of dinner they had this guy going around to each table making balloon animals for the kids. It was so odd....you just dont expect that in a place like this. It really was a nice place and I recommend it. Our total bill with tip was $65. We had paid almost that the night before at the Nick hotel buffet and the food was awful. Definitely worth going out to a regular restaurant for decent food.

caryrae
11-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Here is a list from Intercot of off-site dinner shows. Not sure how close they all are to international dr.

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/offsite.asp

Dreamer7080
11-02-2007, 11:53 AM
My boyfriend and I went to the pirate dinner show 2 years ago and had a great time! The show was fun and the food was surprisingly good. I even got picked to participate in the show! We would both love to go back again! :pirate: