PDA

View Full Version : 180 days today!

playdead88
10-23-2007, 06:05 AM
this is adr week for me :mickey: and along with the other ressies im making i wanted to make a surprise ressie at artist point for my parents and pay 100$ toward it as a xmas gift - will i be able to pay the 100$ when i make the adr or will i need to call artist point in order to pay up front - i know with cindy's bfast we always just pay when we make the adr. and my next question is what are the chances i will be able to get something from artist point like a gift card? that would be nice to give to them on xmas morning.

BugeyedMuggy
10-23-2007, 06:09 AM
That is so nice of you. Your parents are very lucky. You can get a gift card for dining that your parents can use off their bill.

wendy*darling
10-23-2007, 08:10 AM
I tried to do this for my parent's anniversary at Cali Grill. I was unable to pay their bill, or a portion of it, before they dined.

I would suggest just getting a Disney Gift card or Disney Dollars and giving them to your parents as a gift before their trip.

Unless they have changed things in the last year, you will find this is not as easy as it should be. :(

Great idea though! I am sure they will love it. :thumbsup: