PDA

View Full Version : Illuminations Holiday Version Question

Goofy Dad 13
10-23-2007, 12:08 AM
Does anyone know what date the Peace on Earth ending for Illuminations goes through? Think we may be there on Jan 1st and 2nd and really want to see it, but can not find anything about an end date in Info Central.

Thanks!

tennantsrwe
10-23-2007, 07:54 AM
Hi!
I am almost 100% sure the Christmas events, decorations, etc last until about mid-January. So I think you should be safe if you're going right after the first of the year. You can call WDW and ask....toll free 800-828-0228. They seem to have access to a ton more info on dates, times, etc. than I can find online here at Intercot or the official WDW site. Hope this helps!

JPL
10-23-2007, 08:34 AM
I believe it runs the same as The Osborne Lights which is January 6th. While the tag itself is amazing I really wish they could do more than just the ending tag.

Goofy Pluto
10-23-2007, 12:52 PM
When does it start? I wasn't aware of this!

MCFantasia
10-24-2007, 04:48 PM
I'm almost positive the Illuminations Holiday tag starts the night after Thanksgiving.

Goofy Dad 13
10-26-2007, 02:25 PM
Hi!
I am almost 100% sure the Christmas events, decorations, etc last until about mid-January. So I think you should be safe if you're going right after the first of the year. You can call WDW and ask....toll free 800-828-0228. They seem to have access to a ton more info on dates, times, etc. than I can find online here at Intercot or the official WDW site. Hope this helps!

Tried the number, they were cluless, to the point that the two individuals I talked to did not even know about the special ending. They just read the info that is on the website.

The more I look into it, I think it ends on 30 December, so do not think we will get to see it. We will double check when we get there.

CaptSmee
10-26-2007, 10:54 PM
It def' does not end the 30th. I'm sure it runs at the least through new year's day, starting in Thanksgiving. Maybe someone else can give a more definitive answer here...