PDA

View Full Version : EZ Car Rental

ILOVEDISNEY07
10-22-2007, 08:19 PM
Has anyone used this car service...EZ CAR RENTAL??

caryrae
10-22-2007, 10:49 PM
I have never used EZ but I have used L&M many times. Last time we used them we got a new model Ford Mustang Convertible, it was fun. Their prices are good and it located in the Orlando airport. Are you thinking of using them for your upcoming Disney trip? If you are, are you staying in a Disney Resort? If you are have you heard of Disney Magical Express? It's a free service by Disney you need to sign up before your trip, but they will get your luggage right from the airport and bring to your resort and all you do is get on the Disney bus and enjoy a ride to the resort all free. Then they do the same thing on the way back to the airport when your vacation is over. Then during your stay just use the free Disney transportation to and from the resorts to the parks or Downtown Disney or any of the water parks.

ldn324
10-23-2007, 09:08 AM
We used EZ - I think it was 3 years ago. It was anything but EZ! One reason their prices are lower is because they mainly rent cars that are several years old. Now that's not necessarily a problem. It's nice to save a few bucks here and there. But the van that we got was a pile of junk. It ran horribly and smelled like stale cigarettes. Plus they didn't clean it before we picked it up so the last person's trash was still in it.

They were also very slow and disorganized with the airport shuttles. Took us over an hour and a half from the time we dropped the car off until we got a shuttle. Luckily we had padded the time we needed to catch our flight.

We saved about $100 overall by using EZ. Would we do it again? No - it wasn't worth the stress and inconvenience for us. I'd rather pay extra and get a more reputable rental agency.

Now that's just our experience and, like I said, it's been a while. I'm sure some people have had satisfactory experiences. Good luck with what you choose!

ILOVEDISNEY07
10-23-2007, 01:14 PM
:) Well im staying outside of Disney... If anyone else can help me with a car rental servie that would be great...Which is teh best and most reliable.

Thanks!!

mdearmas
10-23-2007, 01:28 PM
I used to work for ez car rental and believe me look elsewhere!!!! It is the worst Car rental business in Central Florida! The Cars are older and not really in the best shape and the service is pretty bad. it is not worth the money you may save. Try Hertz or Enterprise!!!

:goofy: