PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful week of Disney (Spring 2008)

fielin
10-22-2007, 12:19 PM
Hi !

I'm planning my next trip to Disney, and considering a number of options. Today, it seems very likely I will have to go in April.

The tough choice is when in april do I go ?

Last year, I spent the last two weeks of March in WDW, and to be honest, the crowds did not bother me. :number1: Still, I read everywhere that march/april is one of the most crowded times of the year.

BUT it seems that Disney has decided that from the 30th of March to the 12th of April, the Wonderful Weeks of Disney are happening. :mickey:

Aren't those Wonderful Weeks supposed to be about lighter crowds ? Does it mean that because Easter is in march this year, crowds will be lighter in April ?

In other word, is it better for me to travel to WDW in March or in April 2008 ? :confused:

BigRedDad
10-22-2007, 01:44 PM
I hope so. We are taking our DD March 30 - April 4th. She will be two and it will be her first trip. I can deal with lines no problem, but I can't see standing in a line for 30-45 minutes with a 2yo.

fielin
10-23-2007, 06:16 AM
I noticed that a lot of hotels seem to be full if you start your reservation on the 30th, but that the same hotels are available if you begin your booking on the 1st of april.

Maybe this is a good sign ?