PDA

View Full Version : Sci Fi

Minnie Magic
10-22-2007, 10:44 AM
Do you have to make Advanced Reservations for Sci-Fi diner?? We're going in 19 days and we're thinking about going there one evening?

Or can we just make a reservation when we get there?? What's recommended??

:minnie:

DDuck66
10-22-2007, 10:48 AM
We have always made ADR's, but lately I have noticed that there have been some walk ups available. If you do not make an ADR, I would definatly have a back up plan available as many of the TS restaurants to get booked up. Also when you get there, try and be flexible with the time. You might try for a late lunch or an early dinner.

Wrigley
10-22-2007, 11:46 AM
I would definately make some ADR's for Sci-Fi! We have always made ADR's and have been so thankful that we had. There have always been a ton of people sitting and waiting to get in that hadn't made reservations prior. However, we have always gone in July when it has been extremely busy and so I am not sure what the crowds are like during this time. Have a great time-we love to eat here!:mickey:

Tygger7
10-22-2007, 12:30 PM
As others have said, definitely try and make reservations. The few times I've seen them accepting stand-by guests, it's been a 2 + hour wait. If you're flexible with your times, you should be able to get a reservation, either for lunch or dinner. Sci Fi is one of our "must do" restaurants every trip. :thumbsup:

luvdiznee
10-22-2007, 12:36 PM
We are going for lunch, and even for that we made a reservation. :mickey:

BugeyedMuggy
10-22-2007, 12:40 PM
I would recommend ADR'S. Especially if you want a car. They have some tables they put walkups and people who don't care if they get a car.

SBETigg
10-22-2007, 12:41 PM
We had lunch there in August and we saw that people who showed up without ADRs were turned away. If you know you want to eat there, make an ADR. It's possible you could get in without one, but it's equally likely that you won't get in. Why risk it?

Mnchknbrat1982
10-22-2007, 05:13 PM
when we was there in September it was an hour or more wait for a walkup. Thankfully I had made us a reservation!