PDA

View Full Version : What brand and model of inflateable bed? Any reviews?

DISNEYFIX
10-22-2007, 07:25 AM
I am looking for some input on whos makes a quality inflateable bed to bring to Disney. A twin is the only thing that would fit in most scenarios. What do you guys use? Any reviews? Where did you purchase it from?
Thanks
Chris

minnie-mouse
10-22-2007, 10:18 AM
I have bought the Eddie Bauer brand air mattresses that work great. They are well made and come with the attached unit to blow the air mattress up. All you need to do is add good batteries in the unit and travel with the bed. Then when setting it up, you just turn on the unit and it blows the mattress up in 5 mins. and is ready to use. You don't need to carry any other attachments or wait 24 hours for the unit to charge like most air mattress sets. We bought ours at Target.

Hope this helps.

kbwatzka
10-22-2007, 10:51 AM
I'm not sure who will be using your bed - but we are happy with a Dora "Ready Bed" that we bought for our daughter. Ready Beds come in toddler size (which is what we bought) and a larger size for older children. The toddler beds have little bumpers on the side which helps prevent your child from rolling off in the middle of the night. There are many other characters/designs. The beds come with a travel case that fits easily in a suitcase or can be carried separately. They also come with a hand pump for inflating (it takes about 10 minutes to pump by hand). I have seen them online at Target and Walmart. They cost between $30 and $40.

I hope this information is helpful. Have a good trip!

Kelly