PDA

View Full Version : Halloween activities at resorts?

Iluvpooh
10-21-2007, 05:38 PM
I know that in the past Disney has had special Halloween activities at some of the Deluxe resorts and I think POP, but I haven't seen anything about it this year. Does anyone know if they will be doing anything? If so is there a schedule?

Iluvpooh
10-22-2007, 05:45 PM
No one knows anything about this? MAybe they aren't doing anything this year.:(

TammiMcMan
10-22-2007, 07:54 PM
I'm sure they'll be doing things at the resorts, but I've never seen a publisized list anywhere. Usually it's just part of the daily activities list that they pass out to guests. When you check-in, just ask at the lobby concierge desk and they may have a consolidated list from all the resorts for Halloween night.

My guess is that BC/YC will have some type of Halloween movie playing on the beach.

McGoofy
10-23-2007, 03:21 AM
I have no first hand knowledge as to whether they will or won't have Halloween activities at the resorts, but I am 99.9% sure that they will. They do it every year. Last year we stayed at Pop Century on 10/31. When we got our packet at check-in, there was a paper entitled "BOO Century" and it listed all of the Halloween activities that would be taking place at the resort that night. The kids, adults, and CM's all dressed up. There was a costume pardade led by Goofy, multiple candy stations, a Halloween maze, a dance station by the pool, craft stations, etc...Oh, and from the 50's side of Pop, you could see the Hallowishes fireworks from MK. This was all completely free! It was a great alternative to MNSSHP since we were not able to attend that last year.