PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP without trick-or-treating

Grim Grinning Marathon Runner
10-21-2007, 03:35 PM
I may have the opportunity to drop in for one night to MNSSHP while in the area on business. As an adult, what can you do/see at MNSSHP without trick-or-treating? Can you still do all the rides, and, is the wait typically pretty long? Can you see things without going from place to place for candy?

Also, how have the crowds been the last couple of days, and how are they expected to be next week, especially mid-week?

whistlewhileyouwork
10-21-2007, 04:26 PM
I was just there last weekend......the lines were nonexistent, and you do not need to trick or treat.......you can just have a blast watching the parade and walking around to the rides.....:mickey:

whistlewhileyouwork
10-21-2007, 04:28 PM
One more thing......the closer you get to the 31st the more crowded it is. Still worth the price of the ticket.....:mickey:

10-21-2007, 04:41 PM
One more thing......the closer you get to the 31st the more crowded it is. Still worth the price of the ticket.....:mickey:
Thanks!

Speaking of that, I still have one thing I'm not quite clear on. If I'm only going to be there for the evening, only for MNSSHP, do i buy only the MNSSHP ticket, or the MNSSHP ticket PLUS a regular park ticket? And, if it's only the MNSSHP ticket, how early can I get in to the park WITHOUT having to buy a regular park ticket?

McGoofy
10-21-2007, 05:30 PM
Thanks!

Speaking of that, I still have one thing I'm not quite clear on. If I'm only going to be there for the evening, only for MNSSHP, do i buy only the MNSSHP ticket, or the MNSSHP ticket PLUS a regular park ticket? And, if it's only the MNSSHP ticket, how early can I get in to the park WITHOUT having to buy a regular park ticket?

All you need to buy is the ticket for MNSSHP. Anything that is a "hard ticket" event (MNSSHP, MVMCP, P&P Party, Night of Joy, etc..) only requires the special ticket purchase. You do not need an additional park ticket to get in the park. Your hard ticket is what allows you in the park. I don't know which night you are planning to go, but just so you know, 10/31 is already sold out. As far as what time you can get in...The party starts at 7:00pm, and you will be able to get in the gate with only your MNSSHP as early as 4pm. Also, they will hand you a trick or treat bag when you walk in, if you change your mind about the candy!! :mickey:

tnpoohbear
10-21-2007, 06:15 PM
We were there two weeks ago and DD did the trick or treat I did not. She dressed up like a pirate, I did not dress up. There were lots of people dressed up all ages and lots of people who did not. It was a blast we had a wonderful time. Love the parade and the fireworks. The crowd was not bad at all.:mickey:

goofygirl67
10-21-2007, 07:48 PM
I went to MNSSHP in Sep. I am 40 years old and I went trick or treating. I dressed like a tourist. In past years I went and did not T or T.
Where else could an adult get away with T or T and not having any kids with them.

10-21-2007, 09:03 PM
All you need to buy is the ticket for MNSSHP. Anything that is a "hard ticket" event (MNSSHP, MVMCP, P&P Party, Night of Joy, etc..) only requires the special ticket purchase. You do not need an additional park ticket to get in the park. Your hard ticket is what allows you in the park. I don't know which night you are planning to go, but just so you know, 10/31 is already sold out. As far as what time you can get in...The party starts at 7:00pm, and you will be able to get in the gate with only your MNSSHP as early as 4pm. Also, they will hand you a trick or treat bag when you walk in, if you change your mind about the candy!! :mickey:
Thank you, too!

I was thinking about going on Thursday, 10/25. Rooms down there are super cheap then, which may indicate a good thing, and there are still tickets available to MNSSHP.

Would this be a good time to go?