PDA

View Full Version : How long are appointments for crown package at BB Boutique?

caubert
10-21-2007, 03:12 PM
Just trying to figure out how long the appointment times last for the crown package at bibbidi bobbidi boutique. I was going to try to get a 1:30 or 2:00 apt. and be finished in time to get a good spot for the Dreams show in front of the castle. My other idea is to try to get our BBB apt. before a reservation at CRT. Thanks for any info.

caubert

tinksmom02
10-21-2007, 09:01 PM
The crown package is the middle one, right? Hair, nails, makeup?

DD had it done at DTD...it really only took about 20-25 minutes (and she has thick, curly hair!). While one Fairy Godmother in training is working on her hair, another one does her nails and makeup. It's really quite efficent.

However, we arrived 15 minutes early, as requested. It took us 15 minutes just to check in at the front desk, and then we waited another 15 minutes after that, before Jenna's name was called. We arrived at 12:45 for a 1pm appt, and were done by about 1:40 or so. Then I had to pay, of course!

So, while the appointment itself doesn't take that long, I would allow an hour from start to finish. And we were at the DTD location, the Castle location may be better, or worse, not sure.

HTH!

bkfree
10-21-2007, 10:53 PM
One thing to keep in mind that the later in the day the appointment, greater the chance that they will be running a little behind. I think all of the appointements are 30 minutes regardless of "package".
I made my daughter's appointment at 9am,the first one of the day.It was great because the store was empty and just the 10 little girls that had the first appointments, so it was very calm and they felt all the undivided attention on them. After we were done and pics taken we could shop and have lunch at DTD then went to the parks and that evening to dinner at GF with Cinderella. Believe me the "do's" last all day, and the next day and the next if you let them.
My daughter loved having all day and night to wear her Bippidiboppidi regalia out and about.