PDA

View Full Version : Discrepancies In Wdw Website And Intercot Event Schedules

andypooh
10-21-2007, 12:19 PM
I have noticed a few discrepancies in the event schedules on the WDW website and intercot, specifically with Wishes showtimes while we are in WDW 11/3-11/11. Wondering if anyone knows who might actually be correct? Thanks.

Strmchsr
10-21-2007, 12:35 PM
All schedule information we get at Intercot comes directly from Disney. Most of the time if there is a discrepancy, it's Disney's website that's off (which is extremely odd. I'm not sure why that is.)

brownie
10-22-2007, 10:41 AM
Disney can sometimes be slow in updating their website if changes are made. Keep in mind that changes can be made after you get there, too. Intercot's been reliable, and the Disney World website usually gets updated to match eventually, so I'd have no problem making plans using the schedules here on Intercot.

WertzFamily
10-26-2007, 11:03 PM
Hi I noticed in the event schedules on here that there are no Wishes fireworks scheduled for 26th and the 28th of November? Am I reading it wrong?

kakn7294
10-26-2007, 11:56 PM
Just so you are aware, regardless of what's posted where, sometimes Disney changes their schedules on a daily basis. In August, MGM was scheduled to close at 8:30p some nights but ended up staying open until 10p. Generally though, Intercot's schedule is pretty accurate.