PDA

View Full Version : Spice Girls

J9
10-20-2007, 03:52 PM
So is anyone else going to the Spice Girls concert? I got my tickets for Newark and E. Rutherford this morning! (My friends and I aren't sure which we are able to go to, so we figured we'd get both and decide later so we don't close out any options)

I'm so excited! The last concert I went to was 4 years ago (a Kiss/Aerosmith concert) and it wasn't so good. Before that it was Billy Joel/Elton John, which was my first ever concert in 2002. So I'm really REALLY excited to see the SPICE GIRLS!!!

I just wished I had woken up an hour earlier while there were still floor seats available....oh well.

NotaGeek
10-20-2007, 05:05 PM
I tried to get tickets for the Las Vegas show but it was a no-go. :(

I would love to be part of this crazy world tour!

DizNee143
10-22-2007, 10:38 AM
i didnt even think that had that many fans left...

glenpreece
10-24-2007, 06:25 PM
I'm going to the one in Toronto in Feb. We had to get our tickets on eBay but we are going!!!! They have plenty of fans left, the London show sold out in 38 seconds and Toronto in under 2 mins!!!!!

mttafire
10-24-2007, 06:54 PM
i didnt even think that had that many fans left...

LOL, I was thinking...The spice WHO?
:sleepin:

PirateLover
10-24-2007, 11:27 PM
I never got the whole Spice Girls merch phenomena, but I'll admit they had some catchy songs. I still smile when I hear Wannabe or Spice up Your Life.

JohnHMCWYG
10-25-2007, 01:35 PM
I'm torn on The Spice Girls.

On one hand, they did do some enjoyable music. On the other hand, the music reminds me all too much of my ex-girlfriend, who was a major fan of their stuff. Hopefully I can learn to live with it eventually.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

iDisney
12-11-2007, 06:46 PM
I just got back from the concert in Vegas. Well actually, I went to 2. I was at Mandalay Bay for a lunch meet up when they were setting up one of the merchandise stands. My parents said that they still had tickets available for that night's concert. (I had bought tickets online for the Sunday show.) We decided to check it out and, surprisingly, I got better seats that day than the ones I had booked online! I was literally 15 feet max from the stage! I was so happy it wasn't even funny!

On a side note: They put on an amazing show! Easily worth every penny! I can't wait for the Chicago show! (I have floor seats for that one!)