PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody win a dream or anything?

murphy1
10-19-2007, 07:42 PM
I hope so!!! If so, what did you get? I thought Ian might get all of you back in the castle!

disneydeb
10-19-2007, 08:19 PM
I never saw the Dream Team. However I was asked to take part in two surveys as to my experience on a couple of rides. One was Stitch, where I gave Sandy (Track Barroness ) a nice compliment! :thumbsup:

I did see a family with Dream FastPasses around their necks!

Tink&Goofy
10-19-2007, 08:54 PM
No dreams here either - at least not from the Dream Team. We were handed FPs for Splash Mountain that someone wasn't going to use, when he heard us talking about it. Pretty neat - but not the Dream Team.

We were in DL the end of August and no dreams then either. In fact we never saw the Dream Team at either place! Do they really exist??

Dsnygirl
10-19-2007, 09:14 PM
We didn't see the Dream Team at all, either!! Like T&G, we were handed some FP's from some nice folks who didn't need them, and we landed some nice extras just b/c we were in the right place at the right time... but no "true" dreams for us. :( Guess that means we'll just have to try again next time!! :D

Ian
10-20-2007, 08:26 AM
In my one trip report, I mention that Carol, along with (I think) Beth and Donna won the dream Mickey ears in Epcot one day.

That's the only Dream Team experience that I'm aware of.

Sadly, I did not repeat my Castle luck. :(

BriarRose0708
10-20-2007, 09:50 AM
I didn't see anyone until Saturday at EPCOT rope drop. Jacob (Mousefever's son) was on the hunt for some pins and was looking at a cast member's lanyard. It took me a second to realize she was wearing a powder blue polo and was carrying "The Bag." She was dream squad, and I can't believe she didn't think Jacob was the cutest kid ever and offer us the stay in the castle.

I did run into Carol, Donna and Beth later in MouseGears and they had won the dream Mickey ears.

I saw many dream fastpasses around a lot of necks, but not mine.

DisneyDudet
10-20-2007, 10:08 AM
I saw the dream team around, but I didn't win anything. I saw a few ears and some lanyards, but mostly dream FPs, but not a whole bunch.

While at AK on Monday, they were filming for the Christmas Parade, of people winning dreams. They were doing a few takes of people getting off of EE and winning dream FPs. They did that about 4 times, and would you believe, just 3 trains ahead of us, they stopped!

I have no luck. No wins from the cards, and none at the parks.... so sad...

sherrynny
10-20-2007, 01:38 PM
:thumbsup: My mojo must have been working, because I won two - the first was when I was with Beth, Donna and Carol, and as we cut through a building the dreamteam was there, and we won ears. The second was on my last day, again at EPCOT, as I was waiting to go into a food demonstration, the dreamteam was on the walkway, they were giving out the fastpasses.

Sherry

Mousefever
10-20-2007, 05:35 PM
I didn't see anyone until Saturday at EPCOT rope drop. Jacob (Mousefever's son) was on the hunt for some pins and was looking at a cast member's lanyard. It took me a second to realize she was wearing a powder blue polo and was carrying "The Bag." She was dream squad, and I can't believe she didn't think Jacob was the cutest kid ever and offer us the stay in the castle.

Yah! Why didn't they think such a cute kid deserved a night in the castle??? (Along with his mom and three of his closest Intercot friends!;))

Nikki, you're way more observant than I am, because I didn't even notice he was talking to a dream squad member. I was too focused on being the first person on Test Track.

Amy

:dory:

Beast_fanatic
10-20-2007, 09:26 PM
TheSorcererOfFantasia's (Cher's) significant other (PJ) won a certificate from the Dream Team before the second parade at Friday Night's Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for being the best looking Captain Jack look-alike. It was signed by Captain Jack Sparrow himself.

If I ever get the time (and the appropriate computer) to post my pictures, I've got a shot of him with the certificate and I'll post it.

The only other time that I saw the Dream Team was earlier in the week (before the INTERCOT celebration began). They were awaiting someone to ride Living with the Land (rather than beelining to Soarin'). Someone else had encountered them here on a previous trip and had received lanyards for each member of their party, but we went on to Soarin' instead.

ElenitaB
10-21-2007, 08:29 PM
We were eating lunch at Sunshine Seasons and along came Amy (Mousefever) and her DS, Jacob. We ate, we talked and then they left. Shortly thereafter (I think) some members of the Dream Team arrived with a teenage girl and her family. She apparently had won something and they were signing all the paperwork in a booth there. As hard as I tried to overhear (eavesdropping? who me? :blush:), I couldn't hear what she had won.

This was the closest we've ever come to actually seeing the Dream Team. Maybe next year.