PDA

View Full Version : Character Dining Timing Question

debandbub
10-18-2007, 07:16 PM
I just made ADR's for Tusker House Breakfast in December at 10:25 am. The breakfast times are until 10:30...will the characters still be around and visiting at that time, or will it seem as though they need to get outta there and get ready for lunch? We could always try for an earlier time if that would be the case...just wondering if anyone else has done character breakfasts near the end of the breakfast time, and what was your experience? THANKS!

wendy*darling
10-18-2007, 08:25 PM
We have done character breakfasts near the end of a meal period and had just as nice a time with the characters and hot, fresh food as well.
Sometimes you even have a more leisurely and fun interaction with the characters because there are not as many guests in the dining room at the end of breakfast.

If they are starting to seat lunch and it's a seamless transition- no worries there either, as the characters will just continue their rounds into lunchtime.

I wouldn't worry about a bad experience- go ahead and keep your time. :thumbsup:

jkj1224
10-18-2007, 11:50 PM
I've done character breakfasts a couple of times close to the end, it's simply the end of when they seat...the service, food, and character interaction will be the same, they won't rush you out so enjoy! :thumbsup:

Jared
10-19-2007, 01:03 AM
Don't worry about eating at the end of a meal. The food will be hot and the characters will be active. Like Linda said, sometimes the characters will spend more time at your table because fewer people are dining at an off-hour.

Go enjoy!

:tasty:

debandbub
10-19-2007, 07:32 AM
awesome, thanks guys! We are definitely early morning people, but we will be celebrating a 40th birthday the night before:party:, and wanted the option of sleeping in a bit.
50 days to go!!!