PDA

View Full Version : DDP child desserts

gerald72
10-18-2007, 03:19 PM
Are there certain restaurants or situations where children do not get desserts under the DDP (2007)? I was at WDW in September, and a few places (Sunshine Seasons comes to mind) wouldn't allow the children a dessert. I didn't complain at the time, because I didn't have the plan memorized. But when I got home and checked the facts, I can find no mention of the fact that children sometimes do not get dessert, except "some menu items carry an additional surcharge."

TBY2225
10-18-2007, 04:25 PM
We were there the last week of September. All CS places we ate at gave us a choice of 2 sides for the kids meals. Including fries, grapes, chocolate pudding, applesauce, carrots, ect.. When I asked, the CM's told me one of the sides is considered the dessert. I am not sure if they would let you change it out for one of the other desserts on the menu or not. My DD loves pudding so that is what she wanted anyway!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-18-2007, 04:49 PM
One of the sides on the child's meal will act as your dessert. You can choose a healthy option like carrots and grapes or one suchs as a child's cookie or pudding.