PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE...just call me Christine! Day 3

Christine
10-18-2007, 03:07 PM
Need to catch up?
Day 1 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=118379)
Day 2 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=118385)
Who?
-Me (Christine)
-Leeann (my dear friend and Leekien22 here on I-COT)
-Brian & Michelle (my friends from Cocoa Beach and FlPassHldrs on I-COT)

When?
Thursday Oct. 11 thru Tuesday Oct. 16

Where?
All Star Sports, Touchdown Bldg. Room 328

Why?
For I-COT's 10th Anniversary and a fun trip with friends (sans kids and husbands!)

What the...was I thinking????
I wanna be like Ian!!! And I'm not even talking about the win at Cinderella's Castle Suite... I want to change my screen name!
Here on INTERCOT, with every discussion centered on Disney World, "cantgetenuff" makes sense. Out in public at the meet, it seemed to take on more of a wild, loose, "girls gone wild" kind of tone. :shake: Geesh!! I would have rather been "wetsthebed" then have to answer to my user name by the end of the weekend!

Day 3 already? Where does the time go?
We headed to Epcot this morning. My feet still weren't speaking to me after what I did to them at the MNSSHP the night before!

We got some FPs for Soarin', then had breakfast in the Land. It was almost 11am, so they were pretty empty, but I managed to get some cold french toast and undercooked bacon. :ack:

Off to see Figment (became VERY wary of the crowd levels of the day when I saw the LINE to ride this!), then Nemo before we returned to Soar.

Went into Mouse Gears to get some sunglasses (I'd left mine in the room) and ended up shipping a large package of goodies to the resort. What did I NOT get? Sunglasses. :rolleyes:

The rest of my group got FPs for Test Track, then we headed around the world. A stop in Mexico for the new Fiesta ride (cute), and some F&W fare, then off to the other countries with stops at Japan for sushi and to see the pearls (gotta do this next trip!) as well as a few other countries for a dixie cup of food. We had FP'd Maelstrom, so we rode that, and while the others went to ride Test Track, I scoped out where we would need to be later for the meet with Mickey in Norway!

Finally the time came, and we were all ushered upstairs to meet Mickey Mouse and mingle with other INTERCOTees.

Next, we made the trek over to France where the Illuminations viewing was to take place. I was blown away by the dessert spread they had put out for us. :cloud9: We all visited and were amazed by our t-shirts and goodie bags!

Then I started to not feel too well. I got really dizzy and had a bit of a headache. I wanted to go back to the room, but first I had to find John to thank him for everything! John, if you read this, I just have to tell you that if not for you and this site, I would have missed out on meeting some of the genuinely nicest people I've ever known! Thanks! :thumbsup:

It was a lovely day that I will never forget!

See photos here (http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561092074XNvhdZ)

Next: Day 4 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1450582#post1450582) MGM and a special surprise!

Bethis26fan
10-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Went into Mouse Gears to get some sunglasses (I'd left mine in the room) and ended up shipping a large package of goodies to the resort. What did I NOT get? Sunglasses. :rolleyes:

This sounds like something I would do. :)

disneydrmr
10-18-2007, 03:33 PM
Sorry you weren't feeling well. Were your feet getting you back perhaps?

KylesMom
10-18-2007, 03:54 PM
Oh, no! I figured your feet wouldn't be happy today, but getting sick just wasn't part of the plan! It sounds like you were having a great day before the dizzies caught up with you. :ill: I hope that Day 4 brought a good surprise! :mickey: Looking forward to reading all about it!

ElenitaB
10-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Sorry your feet got back at you via your head! Sounds like you had a great day though... so did you ever get sunglasses? :cool:

offwego
10-18-2007, 05:10 PM
Sorry about your feet, and your sunglasses. I hope day four brings some nice things for you.

Your pics are so much fun!:mickey:

Caroleh
10-18-2007, 10:02 PM
Sorry you weren't feeling that well. The pictures look great, thank you for sharing!!!

Dsnygirl
10-19-2007, 09:23 AM
:mickey: Isn't MouseGears the best?? Our first time in there was after the I'cot meet... wow!! I could've spent a small fortune... lucky for our bank account that Dan was with me!! :confused:
I was sorry to see you weren't feeling so well when we left... I'm off to read about your next day, as I was hoping you felt better when you got up!!

HndrdPrcnt
10-19-2007, 10:04 AM
Thanks for another wonderful report!!

DizNee143
10-19-2007, 10:27 AM
anothe nice day!! they really did have a nice selection for desserts!!oh no..i hope you felt better afteryou got tback to the room and got some rest!! :mickey:

faline
10-20-2007, 05:06 PM
I'm so sorry you weren't feeling well!

pdrlkr
10-21-2007, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

ChipnDaleGal
10-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Christine, I am so sorry that you weren't feeling well at the end of the Illuminations meet. A shame to end such a fun day that way. Hope you were feeling better when you woke up the next morning. Thanks for reporting. :mickey: