PDA

View Full Version : 09/30 check out day and final thoughts

offwego
10-18-2007, 09:23 AM
We were flying out fairly early so had a 7:30 am pick up from happy limo.

One thing that was odd was that we were leaving at about 7am (called down to bell services for a pick up then headed for breakfast as we still had CS & snacks to use up) and our dreaded envelope was not yet there. So we picked that up and hit the food court.

I had oatmeal with fresh rasberries the guys had waffles and omlettes we grabbed cin. rolls and cappacinnos and still had two lefter over snack credits! everything was wonderful and I wish I had known about the oatmeal earlier in the week (I guess having DH get the coffee each day on his own doesn't help huh?)

Happy Limo was on time, & so was the plane.

Final thoughts:

Sept was a first for us..I don't think we will do it again, the rain & the shorter hours (if you recall some of our other trips my family is a night owl vs early morning group).

Loved being their for our Anniversary it was so nice!

Food and wine was good but saving our snack credits for it (while being good value) did mean I missed having the odd ice cream or two.

Free dining as we were at the tail end really didn't seem to impact our dining experiences any more then the dining plan has for the last few years.

More waterparks less theme parks then normal it was by far the most relaxing trip ever doing this..and we will likely do that again!

Overall a great trip!

disneydrmr
10-18-2007, 09:53 AM
I've enjoyed your reports as always! REally does sound like you guys had a nice time! Thanks for sharing!

Bethis26fan
10-19-2007, 08:51 AM
Thanks for sharing your trip.

faline
10-20-2007, 04:29 PM
Glad you had a wonderful trip! We've been in September without ever seeing a drop of rain. It really depends upon the year!

ElenitaB
10-20-2007, 10:02 PM
Nat, thanks for sharing your trip with us. It did indeed sound very relaxing with your trips to the water parks and a slower pace in the parks. Since September wasn't your cup of tea, how about a trip in October or November, eh? (February's good too though trips to the waterparks might not be a good thing. :freeze: )

pdrlkr
10-21-2007, 10:35 AM
Thanks for all the great reports! :smickey:

Christine
10-22-2007, 06:01 PM
Nat, it took a while, but I finally finished your reports and I loved every minute! So many details I felt like I could picture myself there!

Hope you get back for another anniversary soon!