PDA

View Full Version : Food and Wine Festival

pox24
10-17-2007, 04:01 PM
Just returned from 5 nights at the Poly and the FW festival. There were 100,000 people in Epcot Sat night. In all our trips I never was literally shoulder to shoulder around the World Showcase. We spent much more time there on Monday as it opened. For 3 hours we were able to see each booth, sample alot more and really enjoy all that was there. Stay away on the week ends. Our longest wait for food on Monday was 5 min. David Cassidy sang, and yes he is old now. Dined at Narcoosee's, Concourse Steak House(yes its still open), Kona Cafe, and Citrico's. Little disappointed with the Kona. We had our first Dole Whip. I liked it more than my wife. It wasn't worth 3 bucks but after I poured Myer's Rum over it I could care less. Weather was delightful. We watched the Halloween MK Party fireworks from outside our room and they were spectacular. Made one huge mistake. I gotta a haircut at the Ivy Trellis at the GF. $35!!! I slept standing up that night. Gonna lay low till the ESPN week end, unless we get an urge in January. You never know.

faline
10-20-2007, 10:34 AM
We were in Epcot last Saturday night and it sure was busy! It took a long time to walk around World Showcase that night!