PDA

View Full Version : Planning Spreadsheets To Share?

deebee29
10-17-2007, 03:42 PM
In early stages of planning, and being new to the whole thing, as I have only spent one day in disney, I was wondering if anyone has any planning spreadsheets or planning tools to share. Thanks in advance!:thumbsup:

Jeri Lynn
10-17-2007, 04:01 PM
This year I went out and bought "The Passporter", I love it, it's a great informational book and has lots of little do-dads to help in organizing your trip. I got it at Barne's and Noble.

Figment!
10-17-2007, 04:01 PM
Currently, we do offer the INTERCOT Advanced Dining Reservation Planner. (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/dining/adrplanner/default.asp)

Itchy
10-17-2007, 04:26 PM
I have always used Birnbaums Offical Guide to Disney World. 1989 was the first one and I have used it since. This is not to say that there are not others out there.

Inside you will find various guides for planning for the parks on a day by day basis.

I got mine at Borders Books retail was 16.95 but I got a discount coupon at there web site for either 10 or 20 percent off.

Hope this was help. Hoping for early spring visit.

Lynn J Mc
10-17-2007, 04:37 PM
I do make my own spreadsheet with the hours of each park listed, where we have ADRs, what time the parades are, etc. Then I distribute them to each member of our party. We usually have 4-6 adults. Last May I left mine at home and was lost! Fortunately DH was still at home and was able to read off what I needed until he got to join us at DW with the spreadsheet.

TBY2225
10-17-2007, 04:37 PM
The ADR planner on this site that Figment gave you the link to is great! I used it 3 weeks ago. Also there is lots of other information under the other tabs on this site. I also recommend the Unofficial Guide to WDW by Bob Sehlinger. It has great touring plans, reviews on each and every ride, resturant, hotel, show, and just about everything else Disney you can dream about!

deebee29
10-17-2007, 05:37 PM
Thanks everyone!

Anymore spreadsheets? Perhaps a budgeting one?