PDA

View Full Version : Disney Ringtones

tomorrowschild
10-17-2007, 03:22 PM
I was just downloading some new ringtones onto my cell and was wondering how many of us out there in Intercot Land have Disney themed ringtones, and what are they?:mickey:

tomorrowschild
10-17-2007, 03:23 PM
I should have said I have Fantasmic.:mickey:

princessjojo
10-17-2007, 03:48 PM
:pirate:I have 3 different songs from POTC on my phone. Problem is though that they are all kinda similiar to each other so I just change them around every now and then. The score is great however.

DisFan01
10-17-2007, 03:50 PM
I don't have any WDW Ringtones, but I want some. :( Where do you get them? :confused:

RRabbitfan
10-17-2007, 04:54 PM
I have "When She loved me" and "Woodys Round up" from TS2 Good stuff... need more. :stitch2:

vicster
10-17-2007, 05:00 PM
I have the Mickey Mouse March

sorcerer fan
10-17-2007, 05:03 PM
POTC theme and it gets everyones attention when it rings

dolphinmickey9170
10-17-2007, 09:08 PM
I have several
-Ringing with Donald Yelling," Gotta a phone call for you, somebody's calling you, could be important, come on come on what's taking you so long, I wanna know who it is."
-PoTC score
-A Dream is a Wish
-Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo
-Hakuna Matata
-Mickey Mouse March

I got them from my provider. Some I got from a FREE website. If you want them, PM me and I'll tell you the link and how I got them.

d_m_n_n
10-17-2007, 09:13 PM
I have "Kiss the Girl" as a ringtone and Tink as my background. :mickey:

Iluvpooh
10-17-2007, 11:25 PM
Pirate's Life For Me(Yo ho song)
You can Fly(Peter Pan)
Kiss the Girl(Little Mermaid)
Life Is a Highway(cars)
Friend in Me(Toy Story)
Can You Feel the Love Tonight(Lion KIng)
A Dream is a Wish Your Heart MakesCinderella)-not a music tone. The older beep beep type.

I have around 20 different backgrounds, but my favorite is Cinderella's Castle.
I got everything form either AT&T or Disney Mobile. You do not have to be a disney mobile member to download from there. They will charge your credit card.
But, right now all my phone rings-is the Alabama Fight song.

Go Alabama Drown' 'em TIDE!!

DisneyDudet
10-18-2007, 04:36 AM
I created mine using the music I have on my computer (mp3). I haven't had the time to create more on my new phone, but I have (as ringtones) Fantasmic and PotC. My voicemail alert is "Dead men tell no tales" from PotC, and my text message alert is the horn from the Disney Cruise Line!

I used a website to create it, and synced it to my phone. If you would like the website, PM me! The hardest thing to it is learning to sync it!

martinfamily5
10-18-2007, 11:18 AM
DH and I just got new phones, so we don't have any Disney ring tones yet. However, we have one titled space tones and it sounds like Space Mountain. We like it. The kids think that we are lame.

DH took over my old phone several years ago and I had Ariel as my background and Under the Sea as my ring tone. He never changed it. I thought that it was so cute.

Goofyjrzgrl
10-18-2007, 11:23 AM
High School Musical... breaking free--- and I am not embaressed when it goes off in public places either! haha

Iluvpooh
10-18-2007, 04:08 PM
All this talk of ringtones made me want a new one. Just downloaded Hannah Montana -Best of Both Worlds. My daughter LOVES it!

BTW-It seems that Disney Mobile is shut down.

ariel03
10-18-2007, 04:52 PM
I have "Whats This" from The Nightmare Before Christmas. :mickey:

TheMartellFamily
10-18-2007, 04:54 PM
I really want the music from Tommrowland and then from EPCOT as my ring tones. It is the background music that you hear as you are walking in the parks. First I want to download it then I want to use it as my ringtones. Anyone have any ideas for this? PM to let know how to do this.

IloveDisney71
10-18-2007, 06:51 PM
I have "Part of Your World". I have trip coming up, so I think I'll be adding a new ringtone or two.

MsMin
10-18-2007, 11:38 PM
Everyone has a different ringtone on my phone. One dd is When you wish upon a star and the dd is Under the Sea. Since my dad calls me for lunch all the time his ring is "There's a Rumbly in my tumbly"
I also have Bella Notte; Arabian Nights; Fantasmic; Haunted Mansion; MainStreet Electrical Parade; POC;Song of the South; Grim Grinning Ghosts;Sorcerors Apprentice; and Tiki Room.
My dd used to have the seagulls from Finding Nemo saying mine, mine... but lost it when she got a new phone. Does anyone have that one???

ImagiAsh
10-19-2007, 12:31 AM
Grim Grinning Ghosts!!

offero
10-19-2007, 07:47 AM
where can you go to get these ring tones?

J.C.&ALI'SMOM
10-19-2007, 07:53 AM
Jiminy singing "When you wish upon a star". If I could get the quote in my sig from Wishes, I would!

conorsmom2000
10-21-2007, 11:23 PM
Right now I have "This is Halloween" from The Nightmare before Christmas! :mickey:

I get mine through AT&T (formerly Cingular).

SimbaandNalasMama
10-23-2007, 10:56 AM
I have Captain Jack as my background and 'He's a Pirate' selected as the ringtone. I have other POTC ones that i periodically trade out.

I think i will go to my carrier website right now and look for more Disney ones i need! :mickey:

Dsnygirl
10-23-2007, 02:25 PM
:mickey: Let's see.... Theme from PoC is my DH's ringtone, theme from "Meet the Robinsons" ("Little Wonders" by Rob Thomas) is my family ringtone, "Why is the rum always gone" belongs to some friends... Mickey Mouse march is on there, and gets switched to now and again... "Today is the day..." by Jack Sparrow is also on my phone, but doesn't "belong" to anyone yet. I love all the PoC ringtones - I could have way too many too easily!! :blush:

NotaGeek
10-23-2007, 10:39 PM
I have a cute Mickey wallpaper that I only use when I am at the park, and while there my ring tone is the music from Fantasmic! I can't use them outside the park though ... it's just a bit to, uh, geeky for me. :mickey:

princessjojo
10-24-2007, 06:50 PM
I don't have any WDW Ringtones, but I want some. :( Where do you get them? :confused:
I found mine thru RealTone on Alltel. We don't have many provider choices around here since it's a pretty small town.

DisneyCrazyET
10-26-2007, 02:57 PM
POTC - The Black Pearl:pirate:

ibrowse17
10-26-2007, 03:32 PM
I was sitting in my living room watching TV the other night when "Yo Ho, Yo Ho" :pirate:came out of my DW's purse. I had no idea that she had Disney ring tones on her phone, but I really liked it:thumbsup:

tomorrowschild
10-26-2007, 03:37 PM
My hubby has an awsome one. It is Captin Jack saying " I've got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it...."

Sooooo funny when it rings when we are out. Everyone looks at him and laughs. :mickey: