PDA

View Full Version : Happy Limo grocery stop

Horizon93
10-17-2007, 01:19 PM
DW and I will be taking our first DVC stay in a couple weeks. We are using Happy Limo as usual. The trip will only be for a few days, so we are not going to try Garden Grocer for this one.

Not being familiar with the store that we will go to, is 15 minutes enough time to get a few key items? How stringent is Happy with the 15?

Thanks

Tez
10-17-2007, 02:36 PM
I thought it used to be 20min? Oh well. I know that it makes the driver VERY happy if you are under the alotted time for a stop. I do not think they are that bad if you are a minute or two over.

This is what we did before we left on vacation. We decided what we needed at the store and made a list. We then split the list up and our group so that it made it go faster at the store. So like we had all the produce on one list and sent a group out to get that while others were sent out for like breakfast food. It worked well and we were in and out of the store very fast!

mulderxcoltrane
10-17-2007, 02:40 PM
My husband and I used Happy Limo on our honeymoon several years ago and were so pleased with it! We had a list of several things we knew we wanted and had plenty of time to grab them in the 15 minutes. I think as long as you have an idea of what you want, you'll be fine. And if you split up, you'll be even better!

Horizon93
10-17-2007, 04:21 PM
Any idea which supermarket they will take us to?

offwego
10-17-2007, 04:28 PM
We have been to publix once and albertson's twice..I like Albertson's better.

Horizon93
10-17-2007, 04:40 PM
Thanks!

Tez
10-18-2007, 02:10 PM
Our stop was at Albertsons both times.